Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

45 minutes ago, Woffy said:

Moving away from Fmac and back to Kacey Musgraves - she's a huge star now and should absolutely be given a slot...somewhere decent. Pyramid for sure.

I'm a duffer at anything slightly in the realms of country (so i follow the excellent Highway Queens on Twitter for my 'ins').

Have they directed you towards Courtney Marie Andrews yet?

6 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Have they directed you towards Courtney Marie Andrews yet?

Oh yeah, she’s great. Also, i’m really enjoying the latest Dawn Landes record

Edited by Mardy
Fat fingers

49 minutes ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

She's playing Glastonbury 2019, you know.

As part of Steamed Hams Stevens' band.

You know, I had no idea she'd worked with him. Knew nothing about her, apart from liking the most recent album. Quick look at her wikipedia page and she's got a pretty peerless pedigree

15 minutes ago, Mardy said:

You know, I had no idea she'd worked with him. Knew nothing about her, apart from liking the most recent album. Quick look at her wikipedia page and she's got a pretty peerless pedigree

Aw I've never looked at this before. Shit this lady's got her fingers in a great many pies, explains why old Spoon-hands Stevens described her as "the hardest working woman in showbiz" when I saw the Carrie & Lowell tour.

20 hours ago, The Clearest Blue said:

I think I’ve gotten to the stage where I’m willing pay stupid amounts to see these big name artists. I’ve given up waiting for them to pay Glasto and the potential that one or more of them are going to pop it before I get a reasonably priced chance to see them is too much of a risk. I’m now seeing them the day after I’m seeing Elton John that I also got fleeced for!

Your gonna be so. Pissed if the Glasto poster arrived with Fleetwood Mac and Elton John on there.