"Really big secret"

Supernintendo Chalmers

1 hour ago, tezshields said:

Please correct me if I'm wrong because I often am.

We have lost some food stalls in or around the Other Stage. Is this because of extension to the crowd or stage area?

We have been given a run down of established acts playing which we can only speculate to which ones may be headlining the Other Stage. Are we awaiting a big Other Stage headline act to be announced?

new area near the other stage, so less stalls.

1 hour ago, slash's hat said:

I'll stick with the world of tanks, civil war line of thinking. And the only chapeau worth seeing can be a top hat.:D

Realistically think unlikely tbh, but I guess if Metallica would take other stage then why not? Still some gold circle tickets to sell on the sat looking at see tickets so good reason to hold back. Must lower my expectations and hopes..I know it won't be. Though I seem to remember saying they won't get back together so I'll be happy to be wrong twice.

I can't imagine it's G'n'R, but it's far more likely to be them than Captain Sensible!

24 minutes ago, parsonjack said:

Ah damn I would have said hi had I known.  Good night though...we were there cos my mate sings with the last band on - 'Shootin the Crow'.  Thought the winners for the night - 'Arcadia Roots'? - were excellent though.

Will you be there for the next one - or the Rodney Allen gig on 17/06?

We will be there for the next auditions but probably not Rodney Allen. We can buy you a pint. 

1 hour ago, tezshields said:

Please correct me if I'm wrong because I often am.

We have lost some food stalls in or around the Other Stage. Is this because of extension to the crowd or stage area?

We have been given a run down of established acts playing which we can only speculate to which ones may be headlining the Other Stage. Are we awaiting a big Other Stage headline act to be announced?

The Other headliners are Major Lazer, alt-J and Boy Better Know.

45 minutes ago, parsonjack said:

Ah damn I would have said hi had I known.  Good night though...we were there cos my mate sings with the last band on - 'Shootin the Crow'.  Thought the winners for the night - 'Arcadia Roots'? - were excellent though.

Will you be there for the next one - or the Rodney Allen gig on 17/06?

We were judges

It's a no from me and pilton digger for Rodney Allen.. .yawnfest...for us any road

But we will be at the next audition. You going? If so we should have a beer!

Edited by deebeedoobee

GnR are even more in it for the money than the Roses. I'd be gobsmacked if they haven't turned down some hugely lucrative offers from the likes of R&L and Download this year. There's no way in hell they'd take anything less than a headline slot for a tiny fee.

Think I said this about 10 pages ago too.

1 minute ago, Hugh Jass said:

GnR are even more in it for the money than the Roses. I'd be gobsmacked if they haven't turned down some hugely lucrative offers from the likes of R&L and Download this year. There's no way in hell they'd take anything less than a headline slot for a tiny fee.

Think I said this about 10 pages ago too.

I always imagined them doing their own shows this year then accepting huge festival fees summer 2018.

1 minute ago, zeppelin said:

I always imagined them doing their own shows this year then accepting huge festival fees summer 2018.

Massive headline fees next year, then you never know, maybe GF in 2019.

That's if they're still touring and/or haven't murdered each other by then.