JUSTICE

Fladog

1 minute ago, mjsell said:

This. 100 times this. Moderat have been my huge find for this year. 

They are wonderful live. I think they'd be better suited to a tent based stage but can't wait to see them take on West holts. They are a perfect Sunday night band and just the thing to get everyone in the mood for justice 

I'd say the people who post on here are not your average music fan, Ed is pretty much universally despised by all on here, and Justice are a cult sort of act that if you even have a bit of depth to your music taste you will know and like. In real life I'd say it's almost the complete opppsite, Ed has a ridiculously broad appeal and a lot of people won't know who Justice is, so humongous crowd for Ed, avergeish (for the stage) crowd for Justice.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I just had one of those moments of realisation, of how out of this world that West Holts field is gonna be for Justice.

All those good good people, giving it some with all they have left, in less than two weeks.

• Upvote 1

There is just something about West Holts as an area that makes for an excellent time for watching acts(for me anyway). Chic, Run the Jewels and Earth Wind and Fire went off beautifully there - i'm not sure if its because the stage feels smallish still so quite intimate or the crowd are always up for a party? Either way, Justice I imagine will go down as an amazing close to the festival for me!

Really want to get into Justice more but really not feeling their music as of yet. Going to persevere though. Think if I can get into them they'll be an excellent alternative to Ed Sheeran on Sunday night

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Tyonks said:

Really want to get into Justice more but really not feeling their music as of yet. Going to persevere though. Think if I can get into them they'll be an excellent alternative to Ed Sheeran on Sunday night

Try 'Audio. Video. Disco' live from the Access All Arenas record. Then listen to it again with your eyes closed, projecting yourself into a euphoric West Holts crowd. 

You're welcome!

:)

Ben

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Matt - Ed Banger Records said:

At a night called Decked Out many years ago, the Xavier played the John Redden edit and the place went off.

The line up that night was basically the thing of wet dreams for me at the time. 

https://www.residentadvisor.net/event.aspx?137554

Its good but not this good ;)

really took a while for these guys to click for me, i think ppl describing them as daft punk lite didnt help. They are quite different imo. Really cant wait for this set now and will be a great end to the festival (esp with moderat before). 

Ps. whoever recommended turning off the lights and listening to audio, video, disco... thankyou :) anydoubts i had about seeing them disappeared pretty quick!

Wondering how much of the justice crowd would have been at LCD and the Chems the past couple of years? Given this is West holds I think it could be the best of the triology... 

Edited by DJL
Can't edit the typo on my phone...

On 6/14/2017 at 7:27 AM, DJL said:

Wondering how much of the justice crowd would have been at LCD and the Chems the past couple of years? Given this is West holds I think it could be the best of the triology... 

Most of my friends and I are going for the hat trick. Looking forward to it - but would be surprised if it's not in third place. That's some pretty hot competition!