2017 Ticket Sale

mufcok

8 minutes ago, nikkic said:

So our group of six have collated our reg numbers, one of our group has a reg number that is two digits shorter than the rest of us. Is this normal?! 

Yes, quite normal. In our group we have a couple that have 8 digits and a couple that have 10 digits. I'm pretty sure there have been other differences in previous years too.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does it matter now how you input the postcodes of the ticket holders for the system to recognise it is a valid registered one?

as my reminder email has postcode states as N*9 7*T (space)

whilst my friends email is showing as  H*40*P  (no space)

havent tried for tickets for a few years and think one year the postcode fro one of us came up invalid when it wasnt, then had to go back out and eventually got through again.

crucial to input correctly when fastest finger first!!!

8 minutes ago, brendan84 said:

does it matter now how you input the postcodes of the ticket holders for the system to recognise it is a valid registered one?

as my reminder email has postcode states as N*9 7*T (space)

whilst my friends email is showing as  H*40*P  (no space)

havent tried for tickets for a few years and think one year the postcode fro one of us came up invalid when it wasnt, then had to go back out and eventually got through again.

crucial to input correctly when fastest finger first!!!

Input them exactly as they are on the registration - double-check the email Glastonbury sent in mid september. My postcode is 04302-050, so I'd think inserting 04302050 would return a non-existent registration. Also personally I prefer alt+tabbing and copying and pasting rather than typing, unless you feel confident about it! After 10 minutes of F5ing I was shaking by the time I had to input my info...

Edited by fernandomassuy

8 minutes ago, Scruffylovemonster said:

It doesn't matter anymore. It used to. But it doesn't now. 

ok cool  thanks, yep had problems on it before and messed us up when through before.

yep just creating a word doc to have all our details ready for a quick copy and paste  (if we get through to a booking page!!)

Oh my goodness - I have had a hideous pregnancy brain moment today and now I'm feeling devastated!! I have left my laptop at work!!! It'll now be locked away in the council building until Monday morning (I always bring it home but trying to break the habit of doing extra work at home and decided today I'd make the change and lock it at work completely forgetting about Sunday until the moment I stepped through the door) and so for the ticket sale, we're left with my husband's tablet and my iPhone - that's it!!! We've been unsuccessful for the last 2 years as it is and now I feel like I've just cut our chances down further. 

Tomorrow is 'Spend Ages Driving Around To Everyone's Houses Dishing Out Lists Of Registration Numbers & Post Codes & Card Details Because Said People Usually Can't Be Bothered To Note That Info. Down Then Claim They Couldn't Get Tickets When They Got Through As They Didn't Have The Info. To Hand 'Cos It Was "Somewhere Else On My Phone / PC / Tablet, I Wasn't Prepared And I Don't Know How To Get It While Coming Off The Payment Screen!"' Day. 

Joy. 

34 minutes ago, GlastoAwe said:

Oh my goodness - I have had a hideous pregnancy brain moment today and now I'm feeling devastated!! I have left my laptop at work!!! It'll now be locked away in the council building until Monday morning (I always bring it home but trying to break the habit of doing extra work at home and decided today I'd make the change and lock it at work completely forgetting about Sunday until the moment I stepped through the door) and so for the ticket sale, we're left with my husband's tablet and my iPhone - that's it!!! We've been unsuccessful for the last 2 years as it is and now I feel like I've just cut our chances down further. 

Don't worry I have managed to get through on my phone a few times in the past - not last year though!

Got through on my phone for someone else on yesterday twice too!

good luck :)

2 hours ago, Woffy said:

Fucking Apple laptop charger has decided to fucking die!

Cheers then!

Desktop just completely seized up due to windows 10 'fucking anniversary' update.......why now!

Anyone got the potential links to booking page to hand, the one I copied from the other day here is now showing Event not found.

http://glastonbury.seetickets.com/event/glastonbury-2017-deposits/worthy-farm-pilton-somerset/1100000

Or do we think that'll open up come 9am tomorrow. 

Edited by Andy0808 v5

Dreamt about packing for Glastonbury last night, sure it's a good sign, really anxious now, really hope we all get in. Got a busy day today, at the ice rink now then on to other clubs with my daughter later, was kind of hoping I would be distracted but I'm not, tickets are all I can think about. 
Charm x

Edited by Charm

26 minutes ago, Charm said:

Dreamt about packing for Glastonbury last night, sure it's a good sign, really anxious now, really hope we all get in. Got a busy day today, at the ice rink now then on to other clubs with my daughter later, was kind of hoping I would be distracted but I'm not, tickets are all I can think about. 
Charm x

You're not alone.....painting a ceiling and stopping every 10 mins to check the forum.....never sure if I like this feeling or not.....

I've got tickets 8 years in a row and have been feeling fairly nonchalant thus far about t day. This needs to change however as you can't allow complacency to creep in when you are battling with the f5 key! I'll try to get myself to the proper stress levels before tomorrow morning. 

I'm bricking it too, Ive ad dreams about ticket day this week. One of those weird dreams where everything going slowly and you can't do anything to stop what's going on, in one of them I got to the reg page entered everyones details then missed someone out. This is agony!