Next Announcement thread

Matt42

24 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

Looking for something to get me in the spirit this morning. Biblical rain here in London which is not helping.

It's absolutely beautiful weather here in the West country at the moment and will stay like it for another four weeks guaranteed.

Does that help?

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Johnkhutch said:

Good spot, only XXL left though :sorry:

Yeah that's the only issue. I'm quite tall so XL would fit Ok, so I'm just going to leave it in boiling water for a bit then tumble dry it so it shrinks a bit :P

Just now, FuzzyDunlop said:

Ive been at a wedding all weekend. Slept all day yesterday, so Ive not been on here...

Are we officially standing by our beds?

I'm actually sat at my desk but I hope this won't affect proceedings!

1 minute ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

Ive been at a wedding all weekend. Slept all day yesterday...

Are we officially standing by our beds?

I have just crawled out of mine and due to immense hangover am finding standing difficult.

Is laying on the bed an acceptable alternative?

13 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Empty Threat is a tune, but I've not really delved any deeper than that.

Plus, Other Stage.

If you dig into their catalogue it is filled with perfect pop, great melodies and tunes that just make me want to shake my head.  I have no problem with the Other stage, I've seen more acts there at Glastonbury than any other stage.

1 minute ago, Johnkhutch said:

What time are we guessing then? May have to hide in the back of work until the announcement..

Neil has confidently said 10:30 on the basis of having this info passed to him and it arriving independently from other sources, I understand.

2 minutes ago, Woffy said:

IT issues at work. Looks like I'm gonna have to cancel my conference room / meeting for 1 and hide in trap 2 with my phone. Like this.

Just take an extended loo break. Extended loo breaks are where it's at.

20 minutes ago, mungo57 said:

whoever suggested TCV on the prev. page - that would be lovely.

Are they even active at the mo though? Josh seems preoccupied with Iggy's new album and I have no idea what JPJ and Dave are up to at the minute.

I'd love that but just highly unlikely atm. There could be something in the pipeline though. Seemingly all 3 of them are now not tied in to anything (unless they're working on new foos/Queens secretly). They changed their FB profile pic the other day. That may be clutching at straws but I'd like to think they're getting back in the groove.