Art Garfunkel self confirmed

Ratpat

Acoustic might seem logical but i'm going Pyramid. If Barry Gibb was the second legend planned (and now seems out) Art might well be his replacement. There are quite a few singalongs there. For Emily might just finish me off.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, FloorFiller said:

i swear to god...

Before you start, just know that I've seen you discussing Muse setlists in the headliner thread, when you know full well there's only one place to be on the Friday night. We all have our foibles.

Great news! Art Garfunkel, Jeff Lynne's ELO, PJ Harvey, possibly ZZ Top, Radiohead and Earth, Wind and Fire. Glastonbury 2016 is beginning to look really good!

2 minutes ago, Scruffylovemonster said:

What?????? Not knowing any of their stuff I could kinda understand. Not having heard of them????

Your dad should never speak to you again. 

Thought it was a solo artist until you just said "them". Zachary Zayne Top.

4 minutes ago, Keithy said:

that film and that song always has me sobbing. Better bring an onion and knife with me as an excuse.

Glastonbury is the one place where I can happily let the emotional connection I have to certain songs get the better of me, and not give a flying fuck who sees me. Last year it was Fisherman's Blues and Sunshine on Leith, this year Bright Eyes will definitely be one. I'll see you there, and we can bawl our eyes out together! 

Just now, mr gumby said:

Glastonbury is the one place where I can happily let the emotional connection I have to certain songs get the better of me, and not give a flying fuck who sees me. Last year it was Fisherman's Blues and Sunshine on Leith, this year Bright Eyes will definitely be one. I'll see you there, and we can bawl our eyes out together! 

it's odd. For reasons i still don't know, I had a proper good sob when The Stones played "You can't always get what you want". No emotional connection to the song, guess it was just tiredness and the emotion of seeing The Stones and knowing my folks were watching at home and how much they loved them. I remember my friend asking why i was crying and having to say "i've no idea!!!"