Acts Touring Around Glastonbury 2016

Gnomicide

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

more by choice though. don't seem to want big venues. they sold out 4 of those venues in the NYC area when they went on sale recently and a 5th not too far away in New Haven on day of sale. if they wanted to, they could add more and they would sell out too.

very loyal fan base....some of whom are surprised at the rising ticket prices of some of these Brooklyn and Capital Theatre gigs in NY mind you.

Ah ok! Interesting. They're still worth $50 though!

:dontknow: It's on SeeTickets.

Yeah I think he dangled himself as a headliner this summer but it didn't really work out so he'll be back around to scoop up some cash from subbing all the big fests he can (and maybe headline Kendal Calling too).

Could kendal afford Noel G? 

Will be interesting to see if they can top this year's line up. He would go down a storm if he played KC.

probably very unlucky, but Deftones would be an incredible booking. where would they even play? sub JP?

A bit higher than that. They're playing a sold out (or it was until more tickets went onsale) Wembley Arena next month. Would think JP headline or third down Other (again). But they're gonna play Download and probably just Download.

Expect Major Lazer could well return.

Yeah quite possible. High slot on the Other Stage.

Edited by dentalplan

A bit higher than that. They're playing a sold out (or it was until more tickets went onsale) Wembley Arena next month. Would think JP headline or third down Other (again). But they're gonna play Download and probably just Download.

yeah i was just thinking that Glastonbury would never book an act like them to headline a stage, but i suppose we got Enter Shikari this year. agree that it'll just be Download for them though - hopefully subbing Rammstein as that might sway me in to getting a day ticket

probably very unlucky, but Deftones would be an incredible booking. where would they even play? sub JP?

here's them playing third down on Other in 1998

They could probably headline JP, they'd definitely pull a big enough crowd for that, fuck me, that would be unmissable