Glastocam!

pauladam

21 hours ago, Dukeicon said:

The Open Arms
Located just off the main drag opposite the Greenpeace field The Open Arms is the Festival’s newest live music venue. As well as a bar offering cocktails and ales there will be coffee and mocktails for those wanting to stay focused. If you or your band would rather be on stage than off it, drop in and ask for the stage manager.

Screenshot_2019-06-16 recent_full jpg (JPEG Image, 10471 × 2048 pixels).png

11 minutes ago, shoptildrop said:

Looks like that is the Coop being built next to lockup at the bottom of Park Home

Sign is defo starting by the looks

Can anyone tell me what that multi stripe tent is opposite of the tracks from Greenpeace field?

This?

Screenshot_20190617-165557_Chrome.jpg

Just now, shoptildrop said:

Yep as I'm sure they said it would be there and it is near an access road to top up stock, so makes sense

Ahhh I thought it would be further in towards park home ground from their Twitter map pic, but it wasn't very clear. Yeh definitely makes sense it being there.

16 minutes ago, shoptildrop said:

Yep as I'm sure they said it would be there and it is near an access road to top up stock, so makes sense

14 minutes ago, Stokesy10 said:

Ahhh I thought it would be further in towards park home ground from their Twitter map pic, but it wasn't very clear. Yeh definitely makes sense it being there.

Yeh it is, see this from a couple pages back.

Just now, gizmoman said:

It's the coop all right, they've built it right on top of our camping spot, we've camped there for years and now evicted without a thought, ethical my arse!

We've been evicted from our spot near Arcadia due to the crew bar. :(

RIOT!!!!

I assume it’s because a lot of stuff, speakers and lights etc., will probably be hired so they stick it all in as late as possible.

Most fascinating for me is Pangea. The structure looks pretty much built but I’ve no idea what’s going on!