Prodigy....

Swine_Glasto2014

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Patterns everywhere will, i swear every year there's a band which appears on lineups in smaller positions than everyone would think.

Except the only lineup they've appeared on so far is Isle Of Wight..and they're headlining so your point doesn't make any sense.

Edited by Mouseboy11

Is it not the same guy behind Parklife and WHP though? If he managed to persuade them to do the intimate gigs then I reckon he would be able to get them to play Parklife.

I was thinking this exactly last night, The Prodigy are 'too big' for Parklife but that series of WHP Gigs last year might mean theyre quite chummy with Sacha (whp owner) so might do it

I'm not sure who else they'd get to headline it this year, Chemical Brothers maybe?

Monday May 4th - Newcastle 02 Academy

Tuesday May 5th - Bridlington Spa

Thursday May 7th - Birmingham O2 Academy

Friday May 8th - Cardiff Arena

Saturday May 9th - Blackpool Empress Ballroom

Monday May 11th - Reading Rivermead

Tuesday May 12th - Brighton Centre

Thursday May 14th - Bournemouth BIC

Friday May 15th - London Alexandra Palace (Late show til 3am)

Saturday May 16th - London Alexandra Palace

Obviously gives no indication of a Glastonbury appearance with the dates being in May.

MASSIVE THANKS for the heads up! I haven't been on the forum for weeks, and just happened to look.. I didn't get an email even though I'm subscribed to the website. But never mind! I have my tix for Brighton and I'm a very happy person! :)

Feeling lucky!

Havent read all of this thread so sorry of repeating anything that was said earlier, but what are people's thoughts on The Prodigy doing Glasto?

I think they'd be fantastic Other Stage headliners but are they too big for that? I guess they may be more likely to do a headline set at something like R+L instead

Havent read all of this thread so sorry of repeating anything that was said earlier, but what are people's thoughts on The Prodigy doing Glasto?

I think they'd be fantastic Other Stage headliners but are they too big for that? I guess they may be more likely to do a headline set at something like R+L instead

if they play, it'll be headlining, as they're far too big for Other now, but i personally don't think they'll play and are far more likely to take a headline slot elsewhere as you say

going by what we know he's capable of ...this sounds like he's made no effort at all and cant be bothered........or he's lost it?.

massive prodigy fan ... over 40 gigs.....this is embarrassing and a major let down.

Liam of old could put this crap together in 2 minutes. Pretty sure if he gave me a crash course on his machines I could produce better than that. Either too many arse- lickers hanging about them or the ego's too far gone to listen.

If they do play Glastonbury i,m not that fussed about seeing them now ....wont take much for me to be elsewhere...