Jump to content
bennyhana22

Electronica/Dance

Recommended Posts

I would hope they’ll add some more decent names to the line up, but if you’re in the market for a good dance orientated festival that weekend then Junction 2 trounces it. I will however be at Field Day, mainly because it’s dead close to my house. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Acid Loafers said:

Not as strong as last year for me. Plus it's the same weekend as Junction 2. 

Yeah a bit disappointed in that if I'm honest, it's the same sorts of names you get at most events. Would be interested to check out Marie Davidson's live set though, plus Eclair Fifi, Actress and Skee Mask are all good

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

It would have been easier to have told us who's not there! Nice.

Those just on Sunday could well be on the farm on Friday.

Alan Fitzpatrick, Ben Sims, Kolsch stand out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

Those just on Sunday could well be on the farm on Friday.

Alan Fitzpatrick, Ben Sims, Kolsch stand out.

Kolsch would be most welcome. I've counted over 20 names I'd take from that ridiculous list. If I were purely into techno, I think I'd even forego Glastonbury for this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

Kolsch would be most welcome. I've counted over 20 names I'd take from that ridiculous list. If I were purely into techno, I think I'd even forego Glastonbury for this

Nah. I am massively into techno. I did it in 2013 when Glastonbury didnt happen...... well I missed out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is there much cross over from awakenings? I seem to remember it being disappointingly limited in 2017. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bonobo headlining Love Saves the Day going by the teaser they put out yesterday, another teaser coming later today.

 

I assume if it’s a headline set he’ll be playing with a full band.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Mouseboy11 said:

Bonobo headlining Love Saves the Day going by the teaser they put out yesterday, another teaser coming later today.

 

I assume if it’s a headline set he’ll be playing with a full band.

i'd guess he won't be, by the fact he's DJing at a show already announced.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

i'd guess he won't be, by the fact he's DJing at a show already announced.

Won’t be with the full band? He does have a few full live sets announced. Wouldn’t have thought he’d headline with a DJ set alone 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Mouseboy11 said:

Won’t be with the full band? He does have a few full live sets announced. Wouldn’t have thought he’d headline with a DJ set alone 

Aye he'd have to have the band if he's headlining for me. 

Didn't he leave a gap in his schedule for Glastonbury in 2017 and then no one asked him to play? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, zero000 said:

Is there much cross over from awakenings? I seem to remember it being disappointingly limited in 2017. 

Not really. Anyone playing Saturday at awakenings can probably be discounted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

Not really. Anyone playing Saturday at awakenings can probably be discounted.

Well there goes my Maceo Plex in Block 9 dream.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Winslow Leach said:

Well there goes my Maceo Plex in Block 9 dream.

It's certainly not a definite, but I wouldn't hold out too much hope. I wanted Victor Ruiz there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The second Love Saves teaser seems to be Palms Trax although I’m not 100%. I’m guessing he wouldn’t be headlining so maybe Bonobo isn’t either, could just be teasing random acts on the bill. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Off topic, discovered this in the end of year lists last week. Beautiful and hypnotic.
 

 

Edited by zero000

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, zero000 said:

Off topic, discovered this in the end of year lists last week. Beautiful and hypnotic.
 

 

Lovely track this 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

Not really. Anyone playing Saturday at awakenings can probably be discounted.

There’s just SOOOOO much on that bloody lineup that would be unreal on the Farm. Let’s hope at least some of them can do both. It’s hardly bloody far, is it?!! And if Ben Klock can do Berlin, Manchester, Birmingham and Bristol in a day, surely these buggers can play Awakenings at 10pm on Saturday and The Temple at 2am on Monday???!!!!

Ben

Edited by bennyhana22

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know I'm really late but just found this guy through my weekly discover and I'm really enjoying his album.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Obiginnaw said:

Surely that’s them pretty much nailed on, would it be a block 9 job or elsewhere in the festival?

1EB3A888-F661-446B-8E3A-09A414FD030C.png

Elsewhere. Silver Hayes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/19/2019 at 12:52 PM, Obiginnaw said:

Surely that’s them pretty much nailed on, would it be a block 9 job or elsewhere in the festival?

1EB3A888-F661-446B-8E3A-09A414FD030C.png

100 percent not a Bloc9 booking. Keep that shite elsewhere.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...