Electronica/Dance

bennyhana22

1 minute ago, zero000 said:

Sounds alright, but I was expecting more of a banger. Seems like they're sticking with the heavy 70's influence of AVD.

yeah pretty much what i think. definitely hoping for some all out bangers on the album. christ i hope they're at the festival next year (and not clashing with everybody)

2 hours ago, zero000 said:

Sounds alright, but I was expecting more of a banger. Seems like they're sticking with the heavy 70's influence of AVD.

Much prefer this one to Safe and Sound, first thing I said to my brother was this sounded very AVD. 

Also the lyrics are funny.

Edited by WS_Jack_III

15 hours ago, FloorFiller said:

more new Justice

I like it, more of the same really, isn't it? Will sound even better "live" when they filth it up a bit. I managed to get tickets to the Mixmag Justice (DJ set) tomorrow night. Hopefully we might get to hear a few more from the forthcoming album, really hoping they play Glastonbury next year. As a live act they're right up there for me

3 hours ago, shuttlep said:

What are everyone's thoughts on the dance line up last year?

i thought it was pretty awesome, just my cup of tea, Stanton's and the Plumps were awesome, slightly different but hot chip with the prince Tribute was bang on. can they beat it in 2017?

Always feel a bit ungrateful having a dig when Glastonbury books the sheer amount of acts it does, but I was a bit underwhelmed with this year's dance lineup. 

I wasn't there this year but it seemed like a pretty decent line up, think the issue in some respects has been that for a lot of festivals you can almost predict the djs that are gonna play well ahead of time, it's difficult for them to get a really diverse dance line up. In my mind a few more outside of the norm bookings would really elevate what's already a pretty strong offering 

50 minutes ago, Matt - Ed Banger Records said:

I wasn't there this year but it seemed like a pretty decent line up, think the issue in some respects has been that for a lot of festivals you can almost predict the djs that are gonna play well ahead of time, it's difficult for them to get a really diverse dance line up. In my mind a few more outside of the norm bookings would really elevate what's already a pretty strong offering 

As much as I had a magnificent time this year and can't really have any complaints, I hear what you're saying here. A couple slightly left of field would be nice 

On 9/14/2016 at 4:27 PM, Winslow Leach said:

Yeah it's an odd venue for him to pick, but it's Jaar so what you gonna do? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I quite like Heaven. Seeing Four Tet live there - maybe 5 or so years ago - was excellent, as were God Is An Astronaut in my awkward post-rock phase.