Radiohead Headlining 2017

The Nal

1 hour ago, FloorFiller said:

Junun as in the film? 

Cant say I'm not a little disappointed that it's not somebody bigger or who I care about but I'll check em out anyway.

"Junun is a 2015 album by the Israeli composer Shye Ben Tzur, the English composer and Radiohead guitarist Jonny Greenwood, and the Indian ensemble the Rajasthan Express. It was produced by Greenwood and recorded, mixed, and engineered by Radiohead producer Nigel Godrich."

I assume it's these guys playing songs from the album. Someone mentioned in another thread they're playing at other festivals where Radiohead are headlining so could be at Glasto.

Oliver Coates is great. He played on AMSP.

When I saw him at Green Man he played a great track that sampled the ' When I see you messing me around' bit out of Identikit, but with a female (Chrysanthemum Bear) singing it. I don't think many people recognised it, but I can imagine a Radiohead crowd would go mad for it.

Edited by Chawk