pauladam

Glastocam!

Looks like they have two bonfires on the go, one up near the Glastonbury sign above the park, and one on the hill above the tee pee field.

Other coming along nicely now too.

Edit, 3 actually, one in stone circle field too. 

Edited by Dave_c

It's ribbons o'clock. That means the site is getting ready to welcome crew and vendors. Holy jeepers this is actually going to happen. 

• Upvote 1

Is Pussy Parlour still missing? Big blue tent is BBC intro (?) and PP should be to the right as you look at it?

bildschirmfoto2017-064tu1p.png

What are those Flags? Looks like the ones that were on WH last year, but why are they there? 

2 minutes ago, vEN._. said:

bildschirmfoto2017-064tu1p.png

What are those Flags? Looks like the ones that were on WH last year, but why are they there? 

Aesthetic reasons mostly I'd guess, that's always been the ugliest bit of the festival.

7 hours ago, Dave_c said:

Looks like they have two bonfires on the go, one up near the Glastonbury sign above the park, and one on the hill above the tee pee field.

Other coming along nicely now too.

Edit, 3 actually, one in stone circle field too. 

i don't think that's a bonfire on the Park hill? last year there was just the 2 above the Stone Circle and Tipi Field.

I'm just wondering given how dry all that grass is, if it's necessarily all that safe to be lighting fires? I presume they have thought about that though!

4 hours ago, midlifecrisis said:

Is Pussy Parlour still missing? Big blue tent is BBC intro (?) and PP should be to the right as you look at it?

The blue striped tent you're looking at is pussy parlour i think. BBC into still to be built. Looking at this shot anyway 

image.jpg

Edited by Skelts

40 minutes ago, ghostdancer1 said:

i don't think that's a bonfire on the Park hill? last year there was just the 2 above the Stone Circle and Tipi Field.

I'm just wondering given how dry all that grass is, if it's necessarily all that safe to be lighting fires? I presume they have thought about that though!

Looks like a bonfire to me with a phoenix

IMG_0520.PNG

Traders have turned up in the Pyramid field, repeat, TRADERS HAVE TURNED UP!

You can buy fish & chips, Chicken something something and DRINKS!

YOU CAN BUY DRINKS!

Edited by stuartbert two hats

1 hour ago, ghostdancer1 said:

Nah, there were three, gd, including a Phoenix at the bonfire at the top of Park. Looks like a repeat to me.

Ben

yes, going on that photo, it's definitely a phoenix and bonfire, I somehow thought it was a bar earlier, and that the bonfire was supposed to be up behind that!

10 minutes ago, bennyhana22 said:

Nah, there were three, gd, including a Phoenix at the bonfire at the top of Park. Looks like a repeat to me.

Ben

Def threee last year looks like same again. 

5 hours ago, midlifecrisis said:

PP is the. It blue tent. BBC is smaller and square if memeory serves. 

1 hour ago, stuartbert two hats said:

Traders have turned up in the Pyramid field, repeat, TRADERS HAVE TURNED UP!

You can buy fish & chips, Chicken something something and DRINKS!

YOU CAN BUY DRINKS!

haha Chicken Katsu Curry i  believe, were in similar if not same positions last year.. I'd rather walk to the other side of the pyramid field and have a yorky filled with mash/sausage and gravy:)

12 minutes ago, Bluebella said:

Looking pretty right now5946ec41bdbf6_pano3.thumb.png.60521522c1eb31eded8053a609603543.png

Oh wow wow wow, isn't it just? It's the day after the day after tomorrow!! We're nearly home!

Hang on, i didnt think you were allowed to pitch tents before wednesday on the general campsites?  a load have popped up over night