Glasto is sh*t and I'm not paying my balance. Definitely not trying in October.

Superscally

1 minute ago, Ommadawn said:

Long drop doors don't clang any more. Ridiculous.

..... not to mention these new fangled compost loos. What's wrong with a good old Turdis baking in the summer sun.

31 minutes ago, Ommadawn said:

..... not to mention these new fangled compost loos. What's wrong with a good old Turdis baking in the summer sun.

there's too few chemicals at glastonbury nowadays. 😛 

1 hour ago, fred quimby said:

f**k me, you lot really pay for your tickets. Muppets. I get in ever year for free. Last year I got in  holding my breathe while submerged in a barrel of piss that was being transported across site. 

I've read that twice and both times I lol'd (quietly obviously, it's late and I don't want to wake anyone up and explain why)

Copy and paste the feedback form answers for why I'm returning my ticket. 

1- I go every year and think for some reason its entirely reasonable to expect the festival to pick no acts I've seen before

2- I haven't listened to any new music since 2006 and get angry when I see names I don't recognize, what is SZA dont you dare suggest I try listening to other things. 

3 - I see a couple of names I don't like on the line up and call it sh*t, the il have to watch Coldplay headline the Pyramid so I can say how sh*t they are on facebook after the festival no I won't go to other stages

4 - is too hard for you to pick a lineup containing only Landfill indie!!!! 

(Please attempt to take this comment in a jovial fashion) 

Edited by Ben7amin_
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, fred quimby said:

f**k me, you lot really pay for your tickets. Muppets. I get in ever year for free. Last year I got in  holding my breathe while submerged in a barrel of piss that was being transported across site. 

Yeah, that was weird. I mean you could've just got in normally but you insisted that you wanted to go in in the barrel of piss.

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, Alex DeLarge said:

I love the festival most the time, but I can't help but wish Car Henge was bigger.

That’s it, great idea, ditch the super fence and encircle the whole site with car henge, a security guard on top of each vehicle, none of those pleasant oxfam volunteers either, just some nasty private security firm run by east end gangsters. That’ll stop the Twix fuelled infiltrators. 

I hear Right Said Fred are quite opinionated these days so get them on the Rightfield tent.  Blasting out Deeply Dippy would be a special festival moment. 

There’s far too many stages. All that walking you have to do! There should be just one (maybe two) so we can sit down and relax. And it’d be much better if they flattened the hills and landfilled the valley. Ban the Hill of Death and the horrendous walk up to Worthy View. It’s not an army camp after all.

And let’s face it, all this modern music isn’t nearly as good as it was back in my day! We want a 1972 theme.

10 hours ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

Once they build the Nando's where the Stone Circle is now, you should be able to book online in advance 

Ooo do we’ll be able to get deliveroo to the caravan. Talking of which, proper hook ups needed 

And make the music quieter so I don't have to shout when talking with my mates all the way through sets.  Or give everyone megaphones so they can be heard without bothersome music getting in the way. 

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, dondo said:

I hear Right Said Fred are quite opinionated these days so get them on the Rightfield tent.  Blasting out Deeply Dippy would be a special festival moment. 

Far-right Said Fred.

7 minutes ago, parsonjack said:

...and what's with all this push to fill the place with girl bands?  Every bloke knows there's been no decent music from any chick since The Reynolds Girls aced it with "I'd Rather Jack" in 1989.

F*cks sake.

As a female, I agree. I have ovaries and no musical talent, so why are girls being booked? Glasto was better when it was a wall-to-wall sausage fest.

12 minutes ago, Avalon_Fields said:

There’s far too many stages. All that walking you have to do! There should be just one (maybe two) so we can sit down and relax. And it’d be much better if they flattened the hills and landfilled the valley. Ban the Hill of Death and the horrendous walk up to Worthy View. It’s not an army camp after all.

And let’s face it, all this modern music isn’t nearly as good as it was back in my day! We want a 1972 theme.

Exactly. When I saw Zeppelin at Knebworth, we all sat down. Why can't it be like that? But with more cocaine.