Who’s Going to Glastonbury 2024?

Justcalledtosay

2 hours ago, Avalon_Fields said:

Congrats all who succeeded! Really happy for people. My 17th in a row is in jeopardy as we crashed and Burned 0/25…. However I already had alternative plans so reasonably optimistic I’ll be there. 

My 20 year run came to an end this year. It was tough not going and seeing it was sunny! Luckily managed to get them for next year 🙂

• Like 1

Congrats to all those who got tickets and good luck in April to those who didn’t.

We were very fortunate again this year, after going in with a random group of strangers. They came up trumps, so I thoroughly recommend it. 

It has to be said that we all had our sh*t together, as in previous years, and we tried for others after we got lucky but we were 100% prepared to work the festival as I had a feeling we wouldn’t get tix this year. 

Big shout out to Emily 🏆

Unlucky this year (again). But I'm feeling strangely calm about it! As much as I love the place, there are other equally fantastic festivals to experience. So 2024 will be my first time at Bearded Theory, and third time at End of the Road.

It's definitely getting more difficult to get those golden tickets though. I've been to 14 Glasto's and I've never been unlucky two years on the bounce.

2022 was my last Glastonbury and I had an absolute blast! So if that was my last one for a while then at least I went out with a bang. 

Congratulations to those people who bagged tickets, and commmiserations to those that didn't. But honestly, it really shouldn't feel like the end of the world. Try something new instead 😊

• Like 2

Just coming to terms with it that I won't be attending next year! It's the first year that my group have tried and failed so I can't complain too much. Missed '11 and '15 due to work commitments but never tried for tickets in those years. It's been such a major part of my life but I doubt we'll be going for the resale for a number of reasons. Not willing to put everything on hold until April, I'd find it very difficult to choose which friends to include in the 4 (there's 6 of us) and doubt we'd get all of the campervan passes needed in April.

So the run comes to an end. Bit gutted, but I know I've had my share of luck over the last 10 years.

For all those lucky enough to have tickets, have an amazing time.

All our group are going, feel so blessed.

Tried and failed on Thursday, same this morning - couldn't get past the holding page.

Fortunately, one member of the extended group got us in. 

Don't know how he does it, but it happens every year - gonna be quizzing him when I see him next which will probably be at Glasto.

So happy.... 

We’re in😀. Going with friends who haven’t been for years and they’ll have an 8year old with em which’ll change things up a bit. 
A workmate of my wife got in for the second year running and the rest of us didn’t get near the booking page, thank you Mark!  We’ll buy you an ocean of cider on the Wednesday🤪

just got to quell the camper van pass anxiety 😦 

Big love to the 2024 massive😀❤️