Acts Touring Around Glastonbury 2024

northernringo

48 minutes ago, Rodders2023 said:

Unless he books dates over the weekend of the festival I’d not rule him out showing up 

Didn't he say recently that he doesn't like playing Glastonbury because he'd rather go to enjoy it, or words to that effect.

Don't think a gap would indicate anything really, just as nobody is looking at the Metallica or Foo Fighters gaps as indicative that they're going to play.

3 hours ago, Rodders2023 said:

In your opinion 

i’m sure the thousands that went to knebworth to see him over 2 nights would love it 

I went

He's a tired booking - theres shouts of Depeche Mode, Dua Lipa, Madonna etc

Great backup but rubbish first choice

29 minutes ago, Mich1268 said:

Has this been mentioned already? Royal Albert Hall. Reasonably convenient for Glastonbury Screenshot_20231019_181003_Gmail.thumb.jpg.b4885703acf6c840fa8743def3535d5f.jpg

Yep, came up a few weeks ago. Probably depends on what he announces next, could easily be off on a world tour or could announce some summer UK shows. A lengthy mid afternoon set would go down a storm.

5 hours ago, Rodders2023 said:

Unless he books dates over the weekend of the festival I’d not rule him out showing up 

They’ve both been there recently though, unless there’s a reunion it’ll be a few years I reckon. 

57 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

Yep, came up a few weeks ago. Probably depends on what he announces next, could easily be off on a world tour or could announce some summer UK shows. A lengthy mid afternoon set would go down a storm.

Oh yes please. One of my favourite performers I experienced through work. Really nice man and I always love a power song!!! 

Elbow

May 2024
Tuesday 7 – Brighton Centre
Thursday 9 – London’s The O2
Friday 10 – Birmingham Resorts World Arena
Saturday 11 – Glasgow’s OVO Hydro
Sunday 12 – Leeds First Direct Arena
Tuesday 14 – Manchester Co-op Live
Wednesday 15 – Nottingham Motorpoint Arena

When asked by the NME

New music, arenas and venue-defending aside, Garvey was looking forward to a busy schedule with Elbow in the coming year – but could we see the band return to Glastonbury?

“I’ve not heard anything yet, but whether we’re playing or not I’ll be there, because I always am,” Garvey replied. “Isn’t it amazing that we have this, the best party in the world every year?”

2 minutes ago, zahidf said:

Elbow

May 2024

When asked by the NME

New music, arenas and venue-defending aside, Garvey was looking forward to a busy schedule with Elbow in the coming year – but could we see the band return to Glastonbury?

“I’ve not heard anything yet, but whether we’re playing or not I’ll be there, because I always am,” Garvey replied. “Isn’t it amazing that we have this, the best party in the world every year?”

Can’t imagine they’ll be back so soon taking up another high slot and they only did a secret set a few years back.

27 minutes ago, zahidf said:

Elbow

May 2024

When asked by the NME

Can‘t find anything official. Anyone?