Celebrities

hodgey123

On 6/22/2023 at 10:15 PM, hodgey123 said:

Seeing everyone on Instagram posting there and noticed Jamie Carragher is back for his annual visit. That got me thinking - do celebrities have to go through the arduous peasant process on ticket day or, presumably, they have a means of getting guaranteed tickets? If the latter, how does that work? Is it just a set amount of tickets that the festival allocate to ‘celebrities’ each year?

It’s pretty straightforward, I have a contact who can get vip every year.

Was gonna do it last year but got free tickets in the end for being a contractor.

Lost the contract for this year so paid for the tickets but deffo gonna do vip next year.

For reference it’s £3450 plus vat and they are available all year round.

16 minutes ago, Ryan1984 said:

Loves the festival, doesn’t he? Who are you both watching?

On CBeebies presenters, I’m not there this year but we saw Andy walking around Williams Green with his family last year.

Central Cee. He went crazy when Dave came on and was rapping along like hell! Got it all on video. Will upload when home.

2 hours ago, Nestacres said:

Saw Caitlin Moran earlier then discovered Eaves Wilder is her daughter who was a late replacement on Other for Japanese Breakfast.

Aye. After they said oh this is our 10th ever gig and I spotted a couple of over excited but vaguely familiar people going nuts, the nepotism of it all quickly became apparent. 

• Upvote 1