Primavera Sound 2024

UsernameHere

1 hour ago, ibo said:

Where did you get the 5€ discount ? 

Last week I've received an email from PS - they said that I was one of the people who had used their app the most during the festival and they sent me a DICE code for 5€ discount on any concert organized by Primavera (hopefully, including Primavera itself).

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, MeMeMeM said:

No, in fact is 4 euros more expensive for 2023 goers (compared with last years early bird). I paid 195 € + 10 € fees in 2022 for 2023 edition.

You're right, I really paid 205 € last year and I just guessed it was 200 € + 5 €. It didn't even cross my mind that someone would ask 10 € just for administrating the online ticket order.

Just looking at the VIP ticket, and always wondered what you actually get with it apart from access to the various stands. The description gives a very high level summary (although that could just be me, expecting to see more and that really is it).
Not wanting to get into a debate on value, so can someone be kind enough to list the perks? 

thanks in advance 

3 hours ago, foolee said:

If anyone has a code that they don’t want to use for early bird that went last year could you give me a DM please? 

If there is someone else who doesn't need his code, I would be very happy about a DM too:)

2 hours ago, Matt1976 said:

Just looking at the VIP ticket, and always wondered what you actually get with it apart from access to the various stands. The description gives a very high level summary (although that could just be me, expecting to see more and that really is it).
Not wanting to get into a debate on value, so can someone be kind enough to list the perks? 

thanks in advance 

On the official website it lists the perks if you click on it in the tickets section.

5 hours ago, pipan said:

Last week I've received an email from PS - they said that I was one of the people who had used their app the most during the festival and they sent me a DICE code for 5€ discount on any concert organized by Primavera (hopefully, including Primavera itself).

Amazing ! 

14 hours ago, MrTobs said:

If there is someone else who doesn't need his code, I would be very happy about a DM too:)

If the Santander presale is like the Mad Cool one you can try that one instead. You just need the first 6 digits of any Santander card (which you can find in Google easily) as the access code.

Edited by yosoyyoberdi
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, yosoyyoberdi said:

If the Santander presale is like the Mad Cool one you can try that one instead. You just need the first 6 digits of any Santander card (which you can find in Google easily) as the access code.

Thanks for the tip. I guess, I'll try that:)

Looking more and more likely I'll be back at Parc Del Forum next year and I cannot wait! 

My hopes for headliners are a selection of... Lizzo, Lana, Bjork, The Cure, PJ, Portishead, Radiohead (lol) and MBV (lol) 

undercard I'm hoping to see Explosions in the Sky, AIR, Angel Olsen, Black Midi, Joanna Sternberg 

On 6/30/2023 at 4:54 PM, livenstu said:

Can imagine we will see Olivia Rodrigo next year, or at least I can see Primavera attempting to book her

In terms of pop acts that have managed to be ok’d by the Pitchfork types like Dua was last year, Olivia is right up there, and next year will probably be the only time they can book her before she blows up and becomes too big, so I can definitely see it. 

5 minutes ago, JedTheHumanoid said:

early bird ticket purchased.

Same here! I'm a little disappointed that no name for 2024 was announced to boost the pre-sale, although I haven't even believed it might happen. So, the tickets bought... and now what?

By the way, I wasn't able to use my 5 € discount (since I used the discount code for the PS 2023 ticket holders), so if anyone is interested, just DM me. It's for tickets bought via DICE for any concert organized by Primavera and it's valid until the end of 2023. I won't be able to use it.

UPDATE: NOT AVAILABLE ANYMORE

Edited by pipan