A history of eFestivals

I really don't think this is needed to be honest.  

Those who were around for most of this already knew about it.  Those who weren't won't exactly benefit from this - especially as Neil has taken a step back.

I don't think digging it up and reigniting bin fires will achieve anything

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, BambooShanks said:

I really don't think this is needed to be honest.  

Those who were around for most of this already knew about it.  Those who weren't won't exactly benefit from this - especially as Neil has taken a step back.

I don't think digging it up and reigniting bin fires will achieve anything

I just write what the algorythm tells me bro

11 minutes ago, Harry3 said:

Pretty cheeky posting it here but I missed all of this and it was very informative, so thanks I guess

its a good story, with some huge lies and inaccuracies.

This feels like an unnecessary hit piece on Neil, designed to stir up more ill feeling.

The author is clearly one of us (apparently since 2014), and if they had any decency they'd identify themselves and take accountability for their words. 

Now, I am going to skip forward here. I only started visiting eFestivals around 2014, so there is a lot of history that I am not familiar with. 

A History of World War 2
Not really sure what happened at the start, there was a German guy or something. I'm going to start with D-Day in 1944.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, kalifire said:

The word 'traitor' is the tell-tale sign that this was written by a lonely w*nker.

Somehow seem to have missed most of the silly nonsense it describes so have no idea how much of it is true rather than overstated, but I will say that if the author is who it sounds like it is based on their writing style and general attitude then ‘lonely w*nker’ would certainly be an apt tag.