The Unofficial eFests Meet-up

Crazyfool01

Just now, gigpusher said:

Lovely to have met so many of you. Those who are shy or anxious about showing up should try it just once. You’ll find it’s not as scary as you think and we are all in the same boat. 

Indeed. First year I walked past 3 times before plucking up the courage to wander in like a kid on his first day at school and feel awkward.  3 meets later and I ended up spending the rest of Wednesday with a group from the meet getting absolutely bladdered.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Quark said:

Indeed. First year I walked past 3 times before plucking up the courage to wander in like a kid on his first day at school and feel awkward.  3 meets later and I ended up spending the rest of Wednesday with a group from the meet getting absolutely bladdered.

IMG_6407.jpeg

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, parsonjack said:

Good to meet you too Tim!  Like you I also missed the photo while chatting to @Superscally's friend 'Olivia from the book' who was very nice!

You too pal, I saw you and CF, plus Dondo, Two Hats, had already met the ever kind and considerate gigpusher. 

I sat at a safe distance and read a couple of name labels 😊 (although tbh my tired festival eyes were not great) 

Lovely to meet @Crazyfool01 @Quark @BlueDaze, @Superscally @Sasperella @gazza @gigpusher @Gnomicide @circus92 @gazzaredand Mr 2 hats who I can't tag for some reason and some more I can't remember  great start to the festival as always. I was on the photo but hiding at the back. @Avalon_Fields the video doesn't seem to work can you re post?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

51 minutes ago, noplacelikehome said:

Lovely to meet @Crazyfool01 @Quark @BlueDaze, @Superscally @Sasperella @gazza @gigpusher @Gnomicide @circus92 @gazzaredand Mr 2 hats who I can't tag for some reason and some more I can't remember  great start to the festival as always. I was on the photo but hiding at the back. @Avalon_Fields the video doesn't seem to work can you re post?

OK I put it on YouTube. Will probably go viral 🤣

https://youtu.be/yoJUZ--M7c8

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, noplacelikehome said:

Lovely to see you again Dotty 😊

• Upvote 1

Really enjoyed meeting friends from here.... It's still bit of a blur but I remember snippets 🤣

• Upvote 1

You toooooo 😍

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, noplacelikehome said:

Lovely to meet you and the (extended) family...I hope that you successfully recreated the15 year old photo.? and also that the boys loved AM and could prove an old fart wrong!

Glad that i plucked up the courage for the first time to stop and say hello! even if it was my daughter that forced me to come over from the Greenpeace field saying "you've missed the group photo... get over here.." Spoke with many lovely people.

Success in October will definitely see me coming back..

particular thanks to @Crazyfool01 for the persuasion to turn up. 

5 minutes ago, BlueDaze said:

Glad that i plucked up the courage for the first time to stop and say hello! even if it was my daughter that forced me to come over from the Greenpeace field saying "you've missed the group photo... get over here.." Spoke with many lovely people.

Success in October will definitely see me coming back..

particular thanks to @Crazyfool01 for the persuasion to turn up. 

Absolute pleasure great to see such a turnout hopefully @eFestivals will make it there next year so it can be named the official meet again 🙂 

1 minute ago, Crazyfool01 said:

Absolute pleasure great to see such a turnout hopefully @eFestivals will make it there next year so it can be named the official meet again 🙂 

cant be if someone uses the same date/time and location.