Those We Lost Along The Way

CaledonianGonzo

1 hour ago, Euphoricape said:

I reckon QOTSA are down for a secret set, would explain why the guardian removed them at the last minute.

Na I reckon that it might just have been a judgment call that with the likely criticism they would get for lack of diversity they didn’t want all the recent Josh Homme news added to the mix. 

21 hours ago, scaryclaireyfairy said:

I refuse to believe Pulp won't be there until I get there and they don't turn up.

I feel for Emily. She blinked at GnR and Lizzo was round the corner. I hope this means Lizzo gets an extended set.

I said to my mate yesterday that I'm not giving up on the Pulp dream until Monday 26th June. I think there'll be there.

I do feel for Emily, but I don't think this fourth headliner business serves anyone really. Definitely hoping for an extended set for Lizzo, though.

• Upvote 1

M83 is my main disappointment (only because I already have Pulp tickets, although they’d undoubtedly be much better on the farm than in Cardiff’s shitty arena!). Regret missing them last time for that iffy New Order set, who I’ve seen a couple of times since (when they were much better).

They seemed nailed on - is there hope for them to be added do we think? Maybe one of a few fairly big male acts left off the poster for gender balance reasons? Can’t see why else they wouldn’t be on there (unless they’re not actually playing, obviously). 

45 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

After all the argument and speculation on here

Rod! (Unless he’s doing a secret set on the acoustic)😉

no one thought he was playing, it was people hoping he was playing, never looked like he was to me.

23 hours ago, nikkic said:

Pulp looks inevitable now. Possibility of a secret set of course but not sure I can see that.

Would be rammo anyway. 

Meanwhile Royal Blood clog up prime real estate. 

What about a Pulp ‘special guests’ slot on the Pyramid…similar to the Libs a few years back?