2023 New Music

FloorFiller

• 2 weeks later...
38 minutes ago, Quark said:

Right, time to get back on this and start prepping for next year!

What's on the radar today then? Got Grian Chatten, Japanese House and bdrmm lined up so far

Do Nothing have a new one out today, imagine they're up your street if they're not already currently on your radar.

The Japanese House new one is really, really good. Going to get a lot of plays I think.

Enjoyed Nothing But Thieves too, but generally find their albums a real mixture  of hit and miss. But when they’re good, they’re great. 

New single from The Last Dinner Party is a cracker too. Not instantly at the heights of Nothing Matters, but a very solid follow up. Can’t wait for the album (whenever that may be!!)

Missed it last week due to the obvious but just got round to Geese's sophomore this morning and it's a cracker. Feels much more refined than their debut which I already loved and the country tinge to it works really well. They seem like a band that will never sit in the same lane for more than an album so I'm already looking forward to whatever wacky combination they head for next