Blur

jannybruck

30 minutes ago, Northtim said:

Tried for James tickets this morning.  On sale at 9.30 and See immediately went to unavailable - can't be right can it??.  Bagged a couple for York through ticketmaster but could only get balcony and those sold out in about a minute.  Loads on resale sites though 🤬

Hugh Jass probably right, See seemed to have a small allocation. Birmingham Symphony Hall went live via their own site at 10 and seemed to have 90% of their capacity available. Still didn't hang around long though. 

you beat me to it! though sunday sucks if you live on the south coast/out of london, and have to get back on the last train: mine is 22.46 on a sunday (typically 00.04 on the other six days of the week) so to get down to victoria from wembley, which is a right bloody pain in the arse, would mean leaving the gig at easily 21.45. almost certainly halfway through Parklife with actual Phil Daniels. fuck sunday gigs, theyre the bane of my existence  

1 hour ago, Northtim said:

Tried for James tickets this morning.  On sale at 9.30 and See immediately went to unavailable - can't be right can it??.  Bagged a couple for York through ticketmaster but could only get balcony and those sold out in about a minute.  Loads on resale sites though 🤬

Ticketmaster mobile app countdown timer thingy was 3 seconds ahead of see tickets, i got stalls row M straight away for york via TM. see immediately said unavailable.

31 minutes ago, TheGoodWillOut said:

Ticketmaster mobile app countdown timer thingy was 3 seconds ahead of see tickets, i got stalls row M straight away for york via TM. see immediately said unavailable.

Managed tickets for Glasgow, ticketmaster added over 20 quid for service and facility charges. Fukin robbers 

well done those who got Blur tickets. Wonder if we will see more dates elsewhere out of London. ?

Edited by Ayrshire Chris

See still have all categories available. They may well struggle to sell the second date to anywhere near capacity. Can't see too many fans wanting to double dip at those prices!

I wonder what % of tickets they need to sell for Sunday to make it profitable for all concerned, what with the stage, infrastructure etc. already being in place.

Still, Im hugely surprised they sold out the first date so quickly.

Edited by ericlered