guypjfreak

Looking at posts numbers... Where's all the old skool.. I heard people have....... Gone.......... But lol

As for the Nal the old son he's been wrong before.. But I get what your saying about a wet one.......... But we've got to have some faith init 

Edited by guypjfreak

11 hours ago, leath02 said:

someone please explain 

I believe it's the yearly call for a more modern system of registration and entry to the grounds, rather than just coloured bands. One solution the crypto-bores always bring up is a system of Non-Fungible Registration using Near-Field Communications tech - hence NFRNFC 😜

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, RustyBee said:

I believe it's the yearly call for a more modern system of registration and entry to the grounds, rather than just coloured bands. One solution the crypto-bores always bring up is a system of Non-Fungible Registration using Near-Field Communications tech - hence NFRNFC 😜

Magnificent.

I remain staunch "Team NFR-NFC" (see signature) but I must admit I fear for 2023.  It will be my 10th Glasto and I've been lucky enough to only have 1 muddy year in all of them (2016).  My luck's got to run out eventually.....

21 minutes ago, 4AssedMonkey said:

I remain staunch "Team NFR-NFC" (see signature) but I must admit I fear for 2023.  It will be my 10th Glasto and I've been lucky enough to only have 1 muddy year in all of them (2016).  My luck's got to run out eventually.....

I've been having the feeling 2023 will be a wet one for months.

Bear in mind I knew that both 97 and 98 were going to be washouts in about March, without looking at any forecasts and didn't bother with either.