The "I'm going to Glastonbury 2023" thread

Supernintendo Chalmers

1 hour ago, Crazyfool01 said:

He fucking did …. I got my own group how the hell I don’t know … Thankyou to the kind people that helped … we go again Sunday … best of luck to all … see you on the farm 

No more reactions but absolutely delighted for you

• Like 1

1 hour ago, scatteredscreens said:

3 bus w*nkers leaving from Sheffield here, over the moon

My mate Bible Barry will be driving the coach for Sheffield

No talking, food , drink ,using your phones.

You will be given some Mormon literature  to read and study and religious recitals are piped through the pa.

Edited by ivan
S

3 minutes ago, Scrump said:

Got tickets for me and two pals. They're both first timers, which will hopefully make it extra special.

Coach from London which most likey means an overnight there ...which means leaving the wife on her todd...on her birthday. She says she understands... Time will tell!

Brave.  Very brave.

I know this sounds like a stupid question (first time ever going see, SO excited to have finally got them after 7 years of trying, haha!), but the confirmed £50 deposit is the actual festival ticket right? I keep getting scared that I only bought a coach but I think that would be impossible, haha!

1 minute ago, WMWMOfficial said:

I know this sounds like a stupid question (first time ever going see, SO excited to have finally got them after 7 years of trying, haha!), but the confirmed £50 deposit is the actual festival ticket right? I keep getting scared that I only bought a coach but I think that would be impossible, haha!

Yeah £50 is your fest ticket, so if you were lucky today you would pay £50 plus the coach fare for each person

2 minutes ago, WMWMOfficial said:

Yes, it’s the actual ticket, don’t worry 😉 x

6 minutes ago, phillyfaddle said:

Yes, it’s the actual ticket, don’t worry 😉 x

Ty so much legend, now I can go back to being calm but excited! 😍 I'm PRAYING Sigur Ros show up there to headline Other Stage again, but honestly looking forward no matter what 🥰 x

10 minutes ago, Wherethewildthingsare said:

Well done those of you who were successful! Doesn’t seem many though… is there a poll? was trying for my daughter and friends. Got nowhere and nor did my son and friends. Fewer helpers for Sunday! Good luck to us all 🤞

not yet, 1 sec!

• Upvote 1