Taylor swift

brettredmayne

Had a meeting at 1pm, and left my husband to try and get tickets. He just opted for the best available and we got higher tiered seated. Now I feel happy I have tickets but have a case of FOMO that I don't have better tickets. And yet, there's no guarantee that I would ever get the better tickets. There's no chance I would've got VIP tickets, but every chance I would have tried for standing GA.  But it's my fault, I didn't clearly define the rules prior to setting up with the code. 

Just now, Justcalledtosay said:

Can someone explain why the holding email i and others received stated that we'd hear if we got a code by the 14th July and yet tickets are going on sale today?

What did i miss?

(Apart from the sale)

Midnights pre sale for buying from the store (or filling out the no purchase necessary form)

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, WestCountryGirl said:

https://www.axs.com/taylorswiftuktourpackages

Just seen this. CalGon will be able to tell us all about it, I'm sure!

Crikey. 

3 minutes ago, The Nal said:

Its always a lanyard and a cheap sticker. Maybe a tote bag

More or less it seems from that link. Though your location may be unforgettable, phenomenal, incredible, amazing, excellent or awesome depending on how much you are prepared to shell out.

Fair dos to anyone willing to pay it, I guess (and I know many artists do it), but it does just seem a huge piss take. How much money do you need to make for one gig?

6 minutes ago, BlackFoxx said:

Have folks confirmed that it's single use per code? I.e. once you've bought tickets you can't use it again for another date?

Reddit seems to think you can do 2 transactions if you buy 2 tickets each time - the message from AXS says something like "2 ticket limit on this purchase" for the 2nd purchase

• Upvote 1

Just now, Sbco100 said:

Reddit seems to think you can do 2 transactions if you buy 2 tickets each time - the message from AXS says something like "2 ticket limit on this purchase" for the 2nd purchase

Makes sense to stay with the 4 tickets per code limit, cheers. Best of luck to everyone else buying tickets the rest of this week and next week!

6 minutes ago, Rose-Colored Boy said:

Certainly seen people claiming to have used their code twice. 

I just bunged my code in again on TM and it let me get through and add two tickets, to take me up to 4 total.

knew this would be the case based on the very specific wording of the FAQ but people on reddit were having none of it and arguing me down 😅