Taylor swift

brettredmayne

Wonder if there'll be even more dates going on sale. Either way grim this - 20 mins to not even get halfway. Be about an hour at least per sale, multiplied by however many sales there are. Only silver lining is less and less people will be trying each time? 

1 minute ago, Riggins said:

Wonder if there'll be even more dates going on sale. Either way grim this - 20 mins to not even get halfway. Be about an hour at least per sale, multiplied by however many sales there are. Only silver lining is less and less people will be trying each time? 

Thats the hope for me, is that this SHOULD be the busiest one. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Riggins said:

Holding on to the faint hope that Wembley being the most in demand city might make Cardiff or Liverpool a tiny bit easier 

What a rollercoaster. Got 2 front standing tickets and then my Nationwide banking app decided not to work. Tearing my flat apart looking for a card reader instead to no avail. Had to restart my phone to get the app to work and thankfully I hadn't been kicked out of AXS and got them.

6 minutes ago, chazwwe said:

Thats the hope for me, is that this SHOULD be the busiest one. 

Well, it seems to me that they've shifted a massive load of tickets here, and the number of presale codes is obviously limited. So yeah, I would imagine and hope for everyone else it gets a lot easier as each sale progresses. We were 1100 in the queue for Wembley when we got through, so if each person bought 4 tickets, and keep in mind they split the allocation between TM and AXS, that suggests they've sold at least 8,000 tickets out of ~80, and it seems like tickets are still up there now.

Edited by jparx

Just get this error code every time I select a ticket on AXS

We are working to resolve your issue. Please check back later or try refreshing your browser.

Tried refreshing the browser but same keeps happening, so annoyed, plenty of tickets available when I got in as well

2 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

Can't find any 2 tickets together for Wembley now on AXS. I got through for some best available at £1,300 for the pair! Weirdly it wasn't even telling me what I would be getting for that.

One of the VIP packages surely?