ticket tips and tricks Glastonbury 2024 resales

Crazyfool01

1 minute ago, faymondo said:

Said I had 5 mins and clock was ticking. Just plain booted me out on final button. Nothing I could do !!

yeah same happened to me I had almost 7 minutes that the tickets were on hold but it kept hanging and the payment page just never appeared and then it booted me off. I tried back paging and it kept hanging. Eventually I got the event not found. 

1 minute ago, StoneCircle said:

Snap! Make sure that you apply as early as possible, then even if you fail to get an East Quiet pass you can buy one from the accessibility team! 

thanks, thats good to know.

Managed to get 2 tickets for friends at around 10:30 by keeping on refreshing and clicking resubmit to get past the 'all tickets allocated' page.

Hoping that they aren't retracted due to technical error causing overselling. Payment has left my account but not going to count our chickens until there's no follow up news on the "late tickets". 

Just now, MrRadioactiveCake said:

Managed to get 2 tickets for friends at around 10:30 by keeping on refreshing and clicking resubmit to get past the 'all tickets allocated' page.

Hoping that they aren't retracted due to technical error causing overselling. Payment has left my account but not going to count our chickens until there's no follow up news on the "late tickets". 

Not an error, would just be payments declining on previous orders and tickets going back into the pot. Always happens. Got 12 this year after the sold out tweet. 

Absolutely gutted. Had the second reg page up for some time, but it would not budge from that no matter what.

I'm gonna start tentatively planning a week out of the country somewhere when it's on, complete with all social media getting deleted. I can't face it, especially with one of my favourite bands headlining

7 minutes ago, faymondo said:

Nothing pending on the bank account or taken

Ah that’s gutting. Even as someone who thinks this system is the bets option, the whole thing seemed like a shambles this year. I barely saw a holding page but when I did eventually get through right at the end for others it just kept timing out.

we got tickets at 10:32!!!

I finally got past the holding page at around 10:22 but got the allocated message...

Refreshed lots until finally got to enter reg numbers, then got the allocated message on the next bit again...

Refreshed lots until finally got to see the confirm names and deposit page.... Then got the allocated message on the next bit...

Refreshed lots until saw card details page, entered details and plain sailing from there. 

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE here who took the time to tell folks to keep trying, we'd have given up after the tweet, and well, wouldn't be buzzing our tits off right now!!! Thank you. 

• Upvote 1

Congrats to all that got through. We had no joy, saw the reistration screen twice at the very end but entered reg details and could not proceed. May have just been a server glicth as they were shutting them down.

No idea how people get through so quick. Running at 237Mbps down and up at 29Mbs with an 11ms ping and didn't see a reg screen untill the dieing moments?

Absolutely devastated.

My friend got through, put our reg details in + card. Sent it off to processing. Must of crashed during processing because it locked our registrations / said that these registrations have been allocated tickets.

So essentially we got through on multiple occasions, I had other groups get in any try for us too… but it was all for nothing because due to an error on the system it said we were already sorted.

ABSOLUTELY. DEVASTATED.

Just now, Matt42 said:

Absolutely devastated.

My friend got through, put our reg details in + card. Sent it off to processing. Must of crashed during processing because it locked our registrations / said that these registrations have been allocated tickets.

So essentially we got through on multiple occasions, I had other groups get in any try for us too… but it was all for nothing because due to an error on the system it said we were already sorted.

ABSOLUTELY. DEVASTATED.

April dude. You'll get there. Big hugs.

2 minutes ago, Alvoram said:

we got tickets at 10:32!!!

I finally got past the holding page at around 10:22 but got the allocated message...

Refreshed lots until finally got to enter reg numbers, then got the allocated message on the next bit again...

Refreshed lots until finally got to see the confirm names and deposit page.... Then got the allocated message on the next bit...

Refreshed lots until saw card details page, entered details and plain sailing from there. 

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE here who took the time to tell folks to keep trying, we'd have given up after the tweet, and well, wouldn't be buzzing our tits off right now!!! Thank you. 

Yup got 12 this way, makes it all the more sweeter. 

• Like 1

This was probably the most frustrating one yet.  Authorised payment with my bank, had the wheel of doom for 4 minutes whilst it processed my payment then this.  Went back, it had timed out so entered all the details and tried to pay again but it said somebody else was trying to buy us tickets (they weren’t- we called the other 2 sets in our group who were still on the holding page and nobody else had our details) so wouldn’t allow us to pay again.  

1EAA3ECB-E42A-4C2B-A977-90ABD9C3C5D1.jpeg

Edited by AiiShotTheDJ

Got through on my ipad at about 1015,entered details then crash and burn as usual lol...so another year on on seeing the 20 second countdown,every year,on 5 different devices

i like to see see tickets pie chart on what areas in the uk get through the most.I seem to get the same time counter message every year for the last 15 years,never got through in the first 20 mins never...and when people say this is there 5,10,20th time they get through what the fuck lol.

i say this every year they should hold the sales at  3/4/5am on monday morning so to weed out the tourists who only try to get tickets for there mates, and the ones who want to go make the effort in getting up have a chance,that will rule out a few thousand in in trying. Then have a different entrance of sorts on people who only want one or two tickets,so the people who want 6 can fight amongst themselves. This can be done easily be having different link and you can only use  your name once,so people cant spread themselves out on different links.

May go to isle of white anyway better line up ha ha.

6 minutes ago, mufcok said:

Absolutely gutted. Had the second reg page up for some time, but it would not budge from that no matter what.

I'm gonna start tentatively planning a week out of the country somewhere when it's on, complete with all social media getting deleted. I can't face it, especially with one of my favourite bands headlining

April dude. Keep the faith.

29 minutes ago, bloodborne said:

Here's the screen I got trying to put payment through... Hundreds of these scrolling down the page.

image.png.f00ba07aa7db8d89d891a522f9fccbac.png

Thankfully I was sorted on Thursday but I have some disappointed mates to try for in the resale.

This is what happened to me, but no payment has come out 😭😭

• Crazyfool01 changed the title to ticket tips and tricks Glastonbury 2024 resales