ticket tips and tricks Glastonbury 2024 resales

Crazyfool01

19 minutes ago, MEGATRONICMEATWAGON said:

https://glastonbury.seetickets.com/event/glastonbury-2023-ticket-coach-travel/worthy-farm/2500010

Altho, if you put this in now it just goes back to 

https://glastonbury.seetickets.com/content/extras#

Just gonna put the first link in at 9am and start refreshing

Why the hell are you sharing the coach link? that misinformation really is going to cost people !

• Like 1

13 hours ago, StoneCircle said:

Ability to book online and not by phone in 2005 

2007 was a very, very wet year, amd Jay Z headlined in 2008 which wasn't popular. It was surprising 2009 was so slow though. 

The 2009 tickets booking link was open from 8:30am too. I clicked on it and to my surprise got straight through. Tickets sorted for all groups by 8:40! Never happened again 😢

quick question... I think I already know the answer but just checking.

I was only getting 4 tickets, 2 adults and 2 kids. now my sister in law wants the same and we said we would try and help each other. BUT I have just realised the kid tickets take it over 6... are the kid tickets included in the 6

21 minutes ago, Cooter said:

Out of interest, were they loud? When I saw them at the Glade a few years back (on a Saturday afternoon I think) they were amazingly loud, quite possibly up there with some of my Motorhead experiences.

They were pretty loud yes! 

I remember foregoing Beyonce and QOTSA to them in the Glade as well

6 minutes ago, gorfield said:

quick question... I think I already know the answer but just checking.

I was only getting 4 tickets, 2 adults and 2 kids. now my sister in law wants the same and we said we would try and help each other. BUT I have just realised the kid tickets take it over 6... are the kid tickets included in the 6

If the kids are under 12 then they don't need tickets. If over 12 then they are regular tickets and count towards the total.

1 minute ago, robin said:

Depends on who the lead booker is.

It doesn't matter if there is a mix of UK/ International in the rest of the  group.

I snagged 2017 tix and used my friends uk card info cause my card got rejected initially. Safer to use the uk one. And then everyones on their own to pay their balance anyway

Anybody want an extra pair of hands to help? I sadly won’t be attending next year but seem to have been fairly successful in the past!

Not seen a thread for people sharing details this year, but more than happy if somebody wants to DM me all their groups details and I can help? Or happy to go to the thread if one exists?

• Like 2

• Crazyfool01 changed the title to ticket tips and tricks Glastonbury 2024 resales