This time next week I’ll be…

JoeyT

13 hours ago, One Tonne Baby said:

Waking my baby and taking him swimming. Precious few days with him whilst i convince myself the amount i miss him won't cripple me at Glastonbury!

I have the tiniest pang of guilt that Andy (from Andy’s dinosaurs) will be in kids field, but apart from that i cannot fucking wait to have 6 days with no toddler or baby.

• Like 1

Probably doing a mad rush around the house before I leave for my mates house as I’m getting a lift in with him.

Meeting the rest of our gang for a breakfast at Jon Thorner’s cafe next to the entrance to the East camper fields at 9am.

We only live 20 mins away but I know both me and my mate will be excited so I’ll end up at his for a pre journey cuppa to settle the nerves 😂

In my bed slumbering and reading Efestivals before getting up around 8.30am to work from home. I'll already be all packed for setting off to the festival the next day. So will work and then rest until the big day.

This time next week I'll be doing a beer line clean, beer order, bookers run and banking / fetching change in order to make sure our team have everything they need whilst we're away. I'll be both extremely excited for the festival and extremely nervous of leaving the pub!

18 minutes ago, Alvoram said:

This time next week I'll be doing a beer line clean, beer order, bookers run and banking / fetching change in order to make sure our team have everything they need whilst we're away. I'll be both extremely excited for the festival and extremely nervous of leaving the pub!

I very much value a clean beer line. Thank you for your service 🙂

Next week I'll be starting my last "working" day.

1 minute ago, moogster said:

I very much value a clean beer line. Thank you for your service 🙂

Next week I'll be starting my last "working" day.

I'm the worst, after so many years in the trade I can't stand that horrible citrus taste of a line that's not had it's weekly clean. If I wanted that I'd order lager and lime!!!

Taking cups of tea out to the security guys opposite our house. Or maybe jugs of ice cold water as that is surely what they will need. I’m particularly looking forward to seeing if the guy, who has 5 sugars in his tea, comes back this year. Oh and Dave, the stop - go man working the traffic - but that’s usually Wednesday.