Ticket Delivery

Ayrshire Chris

46 minutes ago, GlastoEls said:

Definitely!  And the same for me - I’ll have a shirt on at some point too (tall, early 40s), 10th Glasto but every one is always so different!  If I can help at all, keep asking! 

(and you’re not wrong, let’s hope sensible heads prevail so we can get those season tickets bought!)

Will do! 

Out of interest, is it you that takes the Derby flag we see every year near the front of the pyramid stage? We always look out for it on the telly. 

back on topic (I’ve always had terrible forum etiquette, sorry everyone!) Friend of mine had their confirmation yesterday, also Sticklinch, also Derby! 

Mine was dispatched yesterday. Main sale, Manchester, surname M, no campervan.

My glasto registration is very short, it is 2 digits shorter than some of my friends. Could they be dispatching by registration number?

2 hours ago, c8lin said:

Mine was dispatched yesterday. Main sale, Manchester, surname M, no campervan.

My glasto registration is very short, it is 2 digits shorter than some of my friends. Could they be dispatching by registration number?

Mine is 2 digits longer than my wife’s number, I’m lead booker, got the email Saturday. There is no pattern.

Don't know if anybody has tried tracking theirs yet, but mine says "Sorry, we're currently unable to confirm the status of your item with reference DS022491845GB . Please try again tomorrow."

Which usually means that they haven't been handed over to Royal Mail yet. So whilst there was only 10% marked as despatched on Saturday, presumably those 10% have just been packaged up ready to, and will be joined by a lot more by the time they're actually collected by Royal Mail later on this evening. 

I’m gonna refresh my inbox an unhealthy amount today, really keen to get these tickets and they m actually away for the week before and don’t need the stress of them not arriving. Can’t wait to see the first photo of one when it arrives 

4 minutes ago, Barneym said:

I’m gonna refresh my inbox an unhealthy amount today, really keen to get these tickets and they m actually away for the week before and don’t need the stress of them not arriving. Can’t wait to see the first photo of one when it arrives 

The festival normally ask people not to share photos of them as it helps people create fakes.

Parents placed on high alert for possible incoming tickets. Once they have them we are going to do a FaceTime opening of the envelope to check they are all present and correct, then still on FaceTime they will place them in a pre approved location so that they can be found when we go over to get them. My parents have history of not just forgetting where they put a delivery of mine, not just forgetting getting a delivery of mine but forgetting totally that I’d asked them to take said delivery for me. Even once I found the parcel in a random cupboard that they swore blind it wouldn’t  be in they still couldn’t remember getting it. 🙄🙄

Edited by Smeble
  • Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Smeble said:

Parents placed on high alert for possible incoming tickets. Once they have them we are going to do a FaceTime opening of the envelope to check they are all present and correct, then still on FaceTime they will place them in a pre approved location so that they can be found when we go over to get them. My parents have history of not just forgetting where they put a delivery of mine, not just forgetting getting a delivery of mine but forgetting totally that I’d asked them to take said delivery for me. Even once I found the parcel in a random cupboard that they swore blind it wouldn’t  be in they still couldn’t remember getting it. 🙄🙄

That all sounds very sensible! The fear of losing the tickets is high. Ideally I’d like some kind of fireproof safe but I don’t think my mrs would approve.

1 hour ago, blutarsky said:

I had an email early doors Saturday to say it was with Royal Mail, so possibly. Expecting it tomorrow though tbh.

Sames although currently still having building works done so staying home until I have the envelope in my hands. Even if it means working from my barely habitable flat. Too many risk factors at play here. I won’t move from my front room window until Wednesday 😂