Ticket Delivery

Ayrshire Chris

5 minutes ago, ghandi said:

Popped my reg number in, ticket there but no movement yet. Seems by others on here that thise in the North are getting sent first, maybe wrong.🤔

There is no pattern. I know someone in Manchester and someone in Cornwall who are due to get them today. You'd think there'd be a system but if there is I can't figure it out. 

1 minute ago, gigpusher said:

There is no pattern. I know someone in Manchester and someone in Cornwall who are due to get them today. You'd think there'd be a system but if there is I can't figure it out. 

I'm in Manchester and heard nothing yet, keep checking my emails for the dispatch email but nothing yet

The only system that could be getting used is reg numbers. Obviously don’t want everyone posting their full reg numbers, got to keep personal info safe but if you get an order confirmation post the first digit of the reg number. 

If that proves not to be the case then it could just be completely random. 

10 minutes ago, ghandi said:

Popped my reg number in, ticket there but no movement yet. Seems by others on here that thise in the North are getting sent first, maybe wrong.🤔

Nothing for me yet. My mate is the only 1 of us with a dispatch notice. We are all near manchester. All paid up on 1st March

1 minute ago, andymk said:

Impressive looking ticket with 50th branding

Looks like they are keeping the same design that was planned for the cancelled fest. Probably going to see more 50th branding elsewhere on site especially if the artwork had already been created. 

16 hours ago, squirrelarmy said:

Names and addresses don’t seem to be a factor in ticket dispatching. 

Those of us who have got confirmation of postage, how soon into the ticket sale window did you secure them? 

Bought literally as they sold out, got a "no tickets available" message before clicking back and forwards a few times.

On my order confirmation page, it still says 'Box Office Collection' under delivery information. Is this just saying that they have not been sent yet? Or is something else going on? I don't have coach tickets, so I assumed that they would be sent out?

Edited by Primalcrux

4 minutes ago, squirrelarmy said:

Looks like they are keeping the same design that was planned for the cancelled fest. Probably going to see more 50th branding elsewhere on site especially if the artwork had already been created. 

6 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

That 50th branding is a bit surprising 

3 minutes ago, Leyrulion said:

Maybe they'd already printed the tickets and have decided to just reuse them?

There's a message on the back saying 'as part of the festival's continued commitment to reduce waste, we have reused the souvenir tickets which were printed for the festival's 50th anniversary in 2020'

1 minute ago, andymk said:

There's a message on the back saying 'as part of the festival's continued commitment to reduce waste, we have reused the souvenir tickets which were printed for the festival's 50th anniversary in 2020'

Makes sense. Why pay for a graphic designer(s) to redo artwork that is acceptable. It’s not just the ticket artwork that they would change, all the official site artwork will have the same theme so it would be a lot of work to change everything. 

2 hours ago, Raemon86 said:

X

We originally had 6 people on the same party (3 couples) 

the other 2 couples ordered the camper van tickets, however after it was re arranged it one of the couples had to drop out, so we contacted see tickets who transferred the camper ticket in to my name. No issues and it was straight forward (I also got ean email to confirm) 

Ah yes that is allowed on the same order.

Theres going to be a lot of people who might not have the person who bought the ticket with them as these were bought 3 years ago and plans change etc...

7 minutes ago, Primalcrux said:

On my order confirmation page, it still says 'Box Office Collection' under delivery information. Is this just saying that they have not been sent yet? Or is something else going on? I don't have coach tickets, so I assumed that they would be sent out?

I think all International tickets (except for Ireland) are Box Office Collection. Box Office is at Gate A