Ticket Delivery

Ayrshire Chris

1 hour ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

Yeah it was!

Absolutely nothing weird about it. I checked the ticket too, to make sure it had the right 1. I get stuff all the time.

It's gone to the same incorrect sorting office as a year ago

Sooo... Looks like a glitch in Nottingham's database then, they're sending all mail for your postcode on to the wrong office... Frustrating.

Not that I know how these things work, but I 'imagine' their sorting machines are programmed with every postcode in the country, and which sorting office / bin to dump mail for those postcodes in. Is it worth contacting Nottingham and letting them know that this is happening consistently with mail that originates there for your postcode? 

6 minutes ago, Alvoram said:

Sooo... Looks like a glitch in Nottingham's database then, they're sending all mail for your postcode on to the wrong office... Frustrating.

Not that I know how these things work, but I 'imagine' their sorting machines are programmed with every postcode in the country, and which sorting office / bin to dump mail for those postcodes in. Is it worth contacting Nottingham and letting them know that this is happening consistently with mail that originates there for your postcode? 

Other see tickets dont do the same. 

I think its the font they are using. The system is reading that incorrectly. Last time it took about 5 days. Which is really annoying. Cos if it's gone missing. I cant do anything til probably wednesday or thursday

Edited by FuzzyDunlop

Mines just turned up. Confirmation of dispatch on Tues. Royal Mail went live late Wed/Thur morn. Ticket arrived today. I was a bit surprised I didn't get a campervan window sticker, but having browsed this thread I see I get one when I arrive. It's been 10 years since I did campervan so I guess things have changed.

10 days before I get the campervan back from the garage, hopefully that doesn't get delayed. Drive down the Monday before and camp. It's all happening 🙂

Mine arrived less than an hour ago. Still waiting on Evri to deliver my new tent and camping bag, mind. I had hoped they'd all arrive on the same day for maximum Glasto mail delivery goodness. Never mind...

Edited by JA_Watts

Just now, Barneym said:

I’ve got to stop reading this as the lack of any movement makes me anxious for no good reason. Anyone in London got anything yet?

I'm in London and mine was delivered 5 minutes ago (despatch email received on Monday) 😊

My tracking has just kicked in, says it arrived at Nottingham MC this morning.

My timeline for any people interested: Dispatch email around 6pm Tuesday evening -> tracking number not recognised all week -> arrived in Nottingham Friday morning.

My partner got her dispatch email 5 mins before me (we paid seperately stupidly) and hers arrived in Nottingham last night, so we are both just waiting for delivery now.

Mines just come including the cv ticket.  the tracking link with the dispatch email didn't work at any stage and the envelope was just posted not signed for.

tracking only worked if i put the number directly into the royal mail app.

Edited by bucko

Mines just arrived. Royal Mail. Tracking never worked. Very faint knock and I was lucky to hear it. Finger signed for on a gadget.

Was just about to leave for work so that was lucky. Two (likely really, really f**k off busy) shifts to do and I'm off on leave.

27 minutes ago, lendan said:

Still nothing for me (Ipswich) Still shows 

Delivery Details

Secure Post

Tickets will be sent by secure post. A signature may be required on delivery.

Same for me in South Wales. Tracker is showing 41% so there's still plenty to go yet but it's still making me anxious regardless!

3 hours ago, phillyfaddle said:

In my case 3 days. Email early Tuesday morning. Tracking Ref only kicked in this morning when they were actually out for delivery (They have a sticker on them which says “Secure delivery - guaranteed by 1pm”). To be fair to them, the See email does make it clear this might be the case. 

A week for me

2 hours ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

Other see tickets dont do the same. 

I think its the font they are using. The system is reading that incorrectly. Last time it took about 5 days. Which is really annoying. Cos if it's gone missing. I cant do anything til probably wednesday or thursday

That makes sense actually, annoying. 

Hopefully this time the postie drops them through the right door when they eventually hit his bag. 

1589049827_Screenshot2023-06-02140939.jpg.6cb02374bc17652d8c2bd231cd219684.jpg

Ours are finally on their way, now begins the nervous wait to see if they get delivered to the right address. 

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, Alvoram said:

Ours are finally on their way, now begins the nervous wait to see if they get delivered to the right address. 

I had this issue last year.

I don't get in with a ticket, it's issued on site. For entry I use an early vehicle pass.

Anyway last year on the Saturday pre festival, the day I arrive and the last day an early vehicle pass is valid, mine hadn't arrived.

I contacted my boss who said your pass has been returned to me. Obviously went to the wrong address.

Anyway a pick up at one of the gates was arranged.

Just now, Skip997 said:

I had this issue last year.

I don't get in with a ticket, it's issued on site. For entry I use an early vehicle pass.

Anyway last year on the Saturday pre festival, the day I arrive and the last day an early vehicle pass is valid, mine hadn't arrived.

I contacted my boss who said your pass has been returned to me. Obviously went to the wrong address.

Anyway a pick up at one of the gates was arranged.

Thankfully, living fairly close by, I have friends at See... So I'm not overly worried. 😉 

I'd like to think I could get any issues sorted fairly quickly... Actually I'd like to think that's the case regardless of who you are, because they're good people, and as far as ticket companies go, they're a decent company. 👍