Who’s Playing What Day?

Somto Unigwe Raphael

18 minutes ago, Lithoniel said:

The rumoured Kendrick / Bicep clash might be the worst thing that's ever happened to me. 

I've seen both before Kendrick (Leeds) Bicep (WHP) and I honestly couldn't choose, will probably end up been which is closer to previous acts on the day. 

Its all but confirmed

13 minutes ago, MaxPower said:

Biceps current live show is great, but you’ll have plenty of opportunity to see them again, both at the festival and not.

Agree with this - think i’m going to be heading to PSB anyway!

40 minutes ago, Lithoniel said:

The rumoured Kendrick / Bicep clash might be the worst thing that's ever happened to me. 

I've seen both before Kendrick (Leeds) Bicep (WHP) and I honestly couldn't choose, will probably end up been which is closer to previous acts on the day. 

Can I be honest. See Kendrick. Bicep play literally everywhere. They will play Glastonbury again in literally 3 years or so. I bet you.

Edited by Matt42

48 minutes ago, Acid_Haze said:

All of this news backing up my Park stage prediction of

Fri: Phoebe Bridgers, Arlo Parks, Confidence Man

Sat: Caribou, The Avalanches, Self Esteem

Sun: Fontaines D.C, Amyl & the Sniffers, Jarv Is...

Any reason why we think Fontaines are headlining? Definitely big enough but I get the feeling they will take whatever and not be too precious. 

Kendrick literally has three tour dates in 2022 (across the entire world). Glastonbury is one of them.

He’s not doing any of the major American festivals aside from Rolling Loud, and he is expected to debut fresh material soon.

He’s a must see. If you’re a fan you’re going to kick yourself if you miss this. A proper, true, festival exclusive. Not a Melvin Benn festival exclusive, an actual “you ain’t getting this anywhere else” deal.

Edited by Matt42

3 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

Kendrick literally has three tour dates in 2022 (across the entire world). Glastonbury is one of them.

He’s not doing any of the major American festivals aside from Rolling Loud, and he is expected to debut fresh material.

He’s a must see. If you’re a fan you’re going to kick yourself if you miss this. A proper, true, festival exclusive. Not a Melvin Benn festival exclusive, an actual “you ain’t getting this anywhere else” deal.

Can’t be that exclusive if he’s doing another festival.

Nah kidding on, only 3 shows in 2022 is a very good get for glasto of course 

19 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

Can I be honest. See Kendrick. Bicep play literally everywhere. They will play Glastonbury again in literally 3 years or so. I bet you.

Bicep is going to be epic though, i’ve seen both once before and leaning towards bicep of the two (likely psb though as i doubt i’d see them elsewhere really)

35 minutes ago, gfa said:

Bicep is going to be epic though, i’ve seen both once before and leaning towards bicep of the two (likely psb though as i doubt i’d see them elsewhere really)

I haven't seen loads of love for PSB on here which I'm surprised by. I think that'll be an absolute party to round off the weekend. Fontaines headlining the Park that night is potentially the only act that would sway me away from PSB and even then I'm not convinced 

26 minutes ago, Green Croc said:

I haven't seen loads of love for PSB on here which I'm surprised by. I think that'll be an absolute party to round off the weekend. Fontaines headlining the Park that night is potentially the only act that would sway me away from PSB and even then I'm not convinced 

They will be an absolute party without any doubt - but i think Bicep will be a big breakthrough for them and kendrick will be one for the ages. I think most people on here have seen PSB lots before - far more than kendrick or bicep

1 hour ago, gfa said:

i saw bicep at APE in august or whenever it was. They were good but not good enough to miss a Kendrick headline set at glastonburys 50th! nowhere near!

1 minute ago, TiZuff said:

i saw bicep at APE in august or whenever it was. They were good but not good enough to miss a Kendrick headline set at glastonburys 50th! nowhere near!

I’m not that fussed by kendrick - i’m sure it will be a great set but want a big party on sunday night and it definitely won’t be that

40 minutes ago, gfa said:

They will be an absolute party without any doubt - but i think Bicep will be a big breakthrough for them and kendrick will be one for the ages. I think most people on here have seen PSB lots before - far more than kendrick or bicep

If Kendrick wasn't playing I'd be all over PSB.

15 minutes ago, Hugh Jass II said:

If Kendrick wasn't playing I'd be all over PSB.

Once we have the full times or a bit more at least we should see which day’s headliners is the worst clash on a poll. I think this will be stiff competition

53 minutes ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

Fontaines vs Bicep vs Kendrick.

I saw Bicep at Brixton academy. They were incredible. I think I would choose Fontaines out of those three. It'll probably be a different choice once I'm in the fields and absolutely battered. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, David_303 said:

different choice once I'm in the fields and absolutely battered. 

A very underrated factor trying to prep pre-festival.

Best laid plans change after 12 hours of booze*

*definitely only booze Mum

1 hour ago, gfa said:

I’m not that fussed by kendrick - i’m sure it will be a great set but want a big party on sunday night and it definitely won’t be that

ah i assumed from your post you were torn between them as you liked them both! yeah go see bicep for sure!

4 minutes ago, Guy Incognito said:

Why do we think Fontaines are clashing with Kendrick? 

A lot of people are predicting that they could be the Sunday Park headliner, although I’m not sure if there’s any real basis for it (or if they’re necessarily playing Sunday?)