Who’s Playing What Day?

Somto Unigwe Raphael

15 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

Lots of acts do consecutive dates I don’t know where it’s come from on here that we are reluctant to predict a band will do 2 nights in a row?

Yet again Matt you are putting words in people’s mouths… where have I said that they would be reluctant?

They have to do two nights either way, it’s just whether they’d prefer to do Halifax - GF back to back or GF - Bristol. The latter makes more sense logistically.

19 minutes ago, Hugh Jass II said:

Yet again Matt you are putting words in people’s mouths… where have I said that they would be reluctant?

They have to do two nights either way, it’s just whether they’d prefer to do Halifax - GF back to back or GF - Bristol. The latter makes more sense logistically.

Fair enough. I agree with the others that they can do either

2 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

Fair enough. I agree with the others that they can do either

It’ll probably depend where they are playing. Can’t see them finishing in Halifax late Thursday then rushing down for a daytime Friday set.

If they’re on later somewhere then yes they could do either.

10 minutes ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

Apologies if I have missed it, where are we expecting Fontaines DC? The Park?

That's where they were in 2020 I believe. But they could easily rock up at the JPT or a few from the top on the Other. 

15 minutes ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

Apologies if I have missed it, where are we expecting Fontaines DC? The Park?

Lots have been transferred onto the rumours page based on the previous 2020 playlists.  They’re another act like FAK, Idles etc… that could play in so many different places

15 hours ago, curse these metal hands said:

Been out the loop for a while, anyone know the reasoning for Paolo Nutini now being TBC for the Saturday?

yeah, i had word hes got a glasto show booked in for the Saturday.

43 minutes ago, sisco said:

Lots have been transferred onto the rumours page based on the previous 2020 playlists.  They’re another act like FAK, Idles etc… that could play in so many different places

The quagmire of "could be JP headliner, could be Park headliner or somewhere down the main two"

1 hour ago, Hugh Jass II said:

If I was in the band I'd want to do:

Halifax - Glastonbury (night out at Glastonbury) - (day and night at Glastonbury) - Bristol

21 minutes ago, blutarsky said:

If I was in the band I'd want to do:

Halifax - Glastonbury (night out at Glastonbury) - (day and night at Glastonbury) - Bristol

Yeah but what your crew, driver and TM want to do are probably going to be different.

Not sure if it's already known, but Craig Charles just said on his show that he's DJing at 1pm on Friday at Shangri La.

He's interviewing Annie Mac who has said she can't say if she's playing Glastonbury as it's not been announced and she might get into trouble, but it seemed like as much as a confirmation you could get without actually confirming.

Edited by found home in 2009

14 minutes ago, found home in 2009 said:

Not sure if it's already known, but Craig Charles just said on his show that he's DJing at 1pm on Friday at Shangri La.

He's interviewing Annie Mac who has said she can't say if she's playing Glastonbury as it's not been announced and she might get into trouble, but it seemed like as much as a confirmation you could get without actually confirming.

Annie Mac is playing Arcadia.

Probably elsewhere as well I'd imagine.

54 minutes ago, found home in 2009 said:

That's a yes. she can't get in trouble if she is not playing