Who’s Playing What Day?

Somto Unigwe Raphael

1 minute ago, Hugh Jass II said:

Makes sense.

They were never going to go most of Sunday without at least one band playing.

I’m also conceding on there being a missing pyramid sub. Fair fight. You all win. (See other thread). 

Just now, the wonderwhy said:

Doja Cat >Wolf Alice > Billie Eilish 

HAIM > Noel > Macca 

Elbow > Lorde > Kendrick 

looks like a pretty classic Glastonbury lineup to me 

Looks a lot more balanced this way. The only potential change I could see is a Doja Cat/Megan double bill on Saturday Other and maybe Robert Plant and Alison Krauss third down on Friday but even that seems a stretch.

Friday: Billie Eilish, Wolf Alice, Doja Cat, Olivia Rodrigo, Robert Plant & Alison Krauss, Rufus Wainwright

Saturday: Paul McCartney, Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds, HAIM, Kacey Musgraves, Sigrid, Koffee

Sunday: Kendrick Lamar, Lorde, Elbow, Diana Ross, Crowded House, Easy Life

?

7 minutes ago, Acid_Haze said:

Friday: Billie Eilish, Wolf Alice, Doja Cat, Olivia Rodrigo, Robert Plant & Alison Krauss, Rufus Wainwright

Saturday: Paul McCartney, Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds, HAIM, Kacey Musgraves, Sigrid, Koffee

?

Crowded House are on the Friday. 

Herbie is on the Sunday.

On the basis we have 7 acts a day.

I’d be shocked if Wolf Alice were playing above Doja Cat. Think it’s more likely they are third down and Doja subs Billie.

Edited by Matt42

47 minutes ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

Why no support for TWOD? 😞

It just doesn't work dammit. It's been going on since Nixon and drug usage has only increased year on year.

Meanwhile the drug cartels power is increasing at a frightening pace, soon they may be able to overtake the Mexican government. America incarcerates more people per population than any other country in history and this is largely due to the war on drugs with zero societal benefits.

The republicans and corporate democrats have no desire to change things and if they did they would be too craven to try for fear they may loose power. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

21 minutes ago, Acid_Haze said:

?

I've got 

Ukranian Choir > Rufus Wainwright > Crowded House > O-Rod > Doja > Wolf Alice > Billie

Koffee > IDLES > Leon Bridges > Kacey Musgraves > HAIM > Noel > Macca 

TBA > Herbie Hancock > Sigird > D Ross > Elbow > Lorde > Kendrick 

4 minutes ago, the wonderwhy said:

I've got 

Ukranian Choir > Rufus Wainwright > Crowded House > O-Rod > Doja > Wolf Alice > Billie

Koffee > IDLES > Leon Bridges > Kacey Musgraves > HAIM > Noel > Macca 

TBA > Herbie Hancock > Sigird > D Ross > Elbow > Lorde > Kendrick 

IDLES early Pyramid would be iconic. I buy that.

It's always possible Elbow could be a Pyramid opener on the Friday and then dart off to Bristol for the evening.

They don't feel like a Pyramid sub anymore but it also doesn't feel right for them to drop down the line up so a Special Guests opener thing would be a good shout.  

I thought they'd be the Other opener last time until they were put on the Pyramid Spotify playlists.