Who’s Playing What Day?

Somto Unigwe Raphael

10 minutes ago, Neil said:

They weren't vague articles, they were articles placed by his people so likely to be true. 

They might have been placed by his people but I think they all came from a story in The Star which was about him being rumoured to play because of a gap in his tour dates, they weren't explicitly saying he was playing. Even the Daily Mail one has a 'source' saying he hadn't signed on to play this year. 

11 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

…that said he was headlining, so either there was some miscommunication there, or they were just rubbish.

Pretty sure none said exclusively headlining. But it may just be a Janet Jackson situation. 

Throwing a curve ball name into the missing sub debate. The War on Drugs? Got UK dates in April, including the O2 London,  so that is a reason for keeping them back? Free the entire weekend and subbing main stage at Rock Wertcher the week after Glastonbury too  

Personally I think they're probably  other sub/ 3rd down Pyramid at best but so are a lot of artists on the line up e.g. Wolf Alice!

Edited by cwaite123

20 hours ago, kingcrawler said:

80629EEA-F028-4F0C-8239-06C88C85880D.thumb.jpeg.8cedee2aca648709ba6c9777a3edc82d.jpeg

Looks like Phoebe is playing two nights in Glasgow now. Her website still says 24-25th but playing both days would mean 5 days in a row, which is possible but maybe not that likely. If she is playing on the 24th then I guess a slot later in the day makes more sense now too.

Phoebe has 5 in a row to end her u.s run now before heading to the UK the following week. Safe to say its not that big of a concern if she is doing it already.

2 minutes ago, Suprefan said:

Phoebe has 5 in a row to end her u.s run now before heading to the UK the following week. Safe to say its not that big of a concern if she is doing it already.

Ah fair enough, back to thinking Friday Park headliner, Saturday Other stage then.

15 minutes ago, kingcrawler said:

Ah fair enough, back to thinking Friday Park headliner, Saturday Other stage then.

It was similar circumstance as the uk dates. She added a gig due to demand. Maybe she does a BBC introducing secret set friday. So 30 mins of her on guitar isnt a crazy notion? And maybe a tv acoustic performance in there.

Edited by Suprefan

1 hour ago, the wonderwhy said:

Inhaler have got Friday listed on their site 

Yeah they’ve got Wed and Fri but if you click on either one it just takes you to a bandsintown listing for Glasto with dates of 22-26 and 24-26, respectively. So we think it’s just pulling the first date from each of those listings.

It’s the same with Blossoms but someone on here found they’re Friday Other anyway, I think.

3 minutes ago, Somto Unigwe Raphael said:

Yeah they’ve got Wed and Fri but if you click on either one it just takes you to a bandsintown listing for Glasto with dates of 22-26 and 24-26, respectively. So we think it’s just pulling the first date from each of those listings.

It’s the same with Blossoms but someone on here found they’re Friday Other anyway, I think.

Inhaler have that Ireland gig on the Saturday with Wet Leg, so Friday probably right for both of them.

On 3/9/2022 at 8:33 PM, JoeyT said:

Same.

Think Bicep will be absolutely Sergio Ramos. Probably to an extent it might be difficult to get in the field.

Don’t think Kendrick will have a big crowd at all and PSB will get the older demographic leaving a massive chunk of people up for a Sunday rave heading to West Holts.

Completely agreed - cannot wait

14 hours ago, Superunknown said:

This dude has never listened to Red Socks Pugie and it shows

My favourite by them - really hope they play a lot of antidotes on friday night

13 hours ago, Matt42 said:

No one will convince me otherwise but I think he was an eleventh hour addition in 2020 with the pandemic hitting just before the poster dropped. 

Emily saying they had pyramid sized other headliners makes me think that Fatboy was not a first option. 

Who was it, FBS, PSB and who?

28 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

Easy Life (nope, me neither) are on The Pyramid. 

Huge for them, they have the tunes for a sunny afternoon slot. Surprised though i won't lie!

----

What about Harry for the Other headline? Completely different to Macca and would pull a lot of younger people away (although probably a bit divisive compared to a lot of other options given he was in one direction - some of my group wouldn't be seen dead watching him)

15 minutes ago, gfa said:

What about Harry for the Other headline? Completely different to Macca and would pull a lot of younger people away (although probably a bit divisive compared to a lot of other options given he was in one direction - some of my group wouldn't be seen dead watching him)

Really can’t see Harry coming and not playing on the pyramid.

38 minutes ago, Somto Unigwe Raphael said:

The 24th one takes you straight to the Glastonbury homepage, not bandsintown 

Pyramid - Macca, Billie, Kendrick, Di Ro, Easy Life, HAIM, NGHFB, Crowded House

Other - Foals, PSB, Years and Years, Blossoms, Sam Fender

WH - Bonobo, Celeste, Bicep, Nightmares On Wax

Acoustic - The Waterboys

Are they all the ones we know so far?! 

Edited by sisco

18 minutes ago, sisco said:

Acoustic - The Waterboys

Last time Kacey and Elbow were on the pyramid - can’t see why they wouldn’t be again

Edited by Matt42

29 minutes ago, sisco said:

Acoustic - The Waterboys

Undertones on Acoustic.