Who’s Playing What Day?

Somto Unigwe Raphael

10 minutes ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

I now have a clash... Bicep or Kendick.

All my mates will be at Bicep, Ill probably join them - but that is a gutter. I really want to see Kendrick

You might not get many chances to see Kendrick.

Bicep on the other hand could be like the chemical brothers and gig most summers. 

When I have to choose a clash I usually go with who I am least likely to get to see again.

Doesn't always work though, back in 2007ish I picked Brian Wilson over Daft Punk who never toured again and Brian Wilson has toured multiple times 

22 minutes ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

I now have a clash... Bicep or Kendick.

All my mates will be at Bicep, Ill probably join them - but that is a gutter. I really want to see Kendrick

Yeah it’s a shitter. 

Bicep Friday would have been ideal. Even Saturday and I’d have probably been swayed away from Macca.

Not a chance I’m missing Kendrick though.

Clashes already starting!!! 

1 hour ago, Matt42 said:

Just to triple confirm it - their management replied to me when I messaged them.

71D92391-7F4B-485A-A47C-F69E30829F3D.png

Good work Matt. 

Chuffed with that… perfect Sunday headliner and I just love West Holts. 

6 hours ago, Florian Saucer Attack said:

Doesn't always work though, back in 2007ish I picked Brian Wilson over Daft Punk who never toured again and Brian Wilson has toured multiple times 

Think you did the right thing. They played different years. Daft Punk was 97

I used to be quite close to bicep because my mate was involved in booking them for some of their early gigs but that relationship has since drifted. When I bump into Matt (1/2 bicep) he still remembers me, but the relationship has gone quite quiet.

I was able to get the scoops on their wow stage placements etc.

34 minutes ago, gfa said:

Fingers crossed for you - very torn between Bicep and PSB myself

Same.

Think Bicep will be absolutely Sergio Ramos. Probably to an extent it might be difficult to get in the field.

Don’t think Kendrick will have a big crowd at all and PSB will get the older demographic leaving a massive chunk of people up for a Sunday rave heading to West Holts.

80629EEA-F028-4F0C-8239-06C88C85880D.thumb.jpeg.8cedee2aca648709ba6c9777a3edc82d.jpeg

Looks like Phoebe is playing two nights in Glasgow now. Her website still says 24-25th but playing both days would mean 5 days in a row, which is possible but maybe not that likely. If she is playing on the 24th then I guess a slot later in the day makes more sense now too.