Acts Touring around Glastonbury 2023

kingcrawler

On 1/14/2023 at 6:42 AM, Boomtowner said:

Really hoping that the B 52's farewell tour makes a stop on the Farm. It would make my wife's festival. 

They have a big gap in their tour for June / July, could that be for the festival circuit?

Yeo The B52's featured very heavily in my teenage years and would blood love to see them. If they do appear they'd be a must see for me. 

57 minutes ago, Hugh Jass II said:

Have you forgotten the groan when this happened?

Kaiser Chiefs open Glastonbury 2014 with 'secret' 11am set

Worst for me was when it was Beady Eye only made better by having The Hives appear afterwards. In fact there are days when I appear to have completely repressed the memory of Beady Eye and tell people The Hives were my favourite Other stage opener. 

7 minutes ago, gigpusher said:

Worst for me was when it was Beady Eye only made better by having The Hives appear afterwards. In fact there are days when I appear to have completely repressed the memory of Beady Eye and tell people The Hives were my favourite Other stage opener. 

TRDP8-5.png.735bc6baadec79d24b16d808c1b6393b.png

Someone a while ago passed on to me that Paul Weller was in the mix for Glasto. I didn’t share it because he didn’t have any dates at the time or anything. You may have noticed he featured in a few of my early lineup posters.

Just seen he’s announced shows the week before.

2 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

Someone a while ago passed on to me that Paul Weller was in the mix for Glasto. I didn’t share it because he didn’t have any dates at the time or anything. You may have noticed he featured in a few of my early lineup posters.

Shame that he's been booked for me. His recent comments about Robert Smith were unacceptable imo.

3 hours ago, gigpusher said:

Beady eye were absolutely terrible but the hives made up for the early start. Think we could see them this year as touring with arctic monkeys

10 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

Can’t imagine he’ll get a sub slot again like he did in ‘15 at The Who’s request, but third down Pyramid or subbing Other maybe?