Acts Touring around Glastonbury 2023

kingcrawler

11 minutes ago, gfa said:

3:08 little bit on glastonbury, think we all know they are nailed on but funny response

Unsure of names, but the guy on the lefts responce went through like 6 ranges of mouth movements to try and not smile it seemed. 

Interested in the colabs, I imagine a lot of people are after them to do production/backing on singles, as well as writing. 

Wonder where they'll be, I imagine Other Stage, or high up JP. 

2 hours ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

That would pack out the acoustic. More likely one of the main stages. Or how’s about a battle of the ancient bands with Robert Plant! After all he’s rumoured as well. 

Led Zeppelin vs. The bloody Who ain’t much of a battle! 

1 hour ago, Hugh Jass said:

I’d settle for a 2manydjs set on Pangea.

I’d take it over nothing, but Soulwax are something else with all their drummers n all that

3 hours ago, Hugh Jass said:

Although I genuinely have no idea where they would place these days - third/fourth Park or JP?

Yeah no idea. Preferably after dark somewhere at least semi covered. That half 11 til 1 slot at silver hayes?