LAWKS! It’s the Next Announcement Thread 2022!

jparx

15 hours ago, blutarsky said:

Genuinely really annoyed as Sofia Kourtesis was supporting Caribou when I saw them in January, but we missed her as my mate was late to meet me because he fell asleep after work 🙄 

She was supposed to do a headline tour last week (London and Manchester?) but was cancelled due to visa issues - it’s been rescheduled to October (06/10 @ Lafayette) so you may be able to see her then if there is a major clash 👌🏻

There doesn’t appear to be anything on Dice or Lafayette website but I got a notification about the rescheduled date so hopefully it will appear soon!

2 hours ago, mcshed said:

I believe the Spirit of 71 stage was just the Glade but moved out of the woods to where the other Glade stuff is.

So71 stage was defo out of the woods.  Always seemed such a pointless stage with barely anyone watching.. given it’s actual size 

6 minutes ago, TASHMA BWABWE said:

Small tent near Bread & Roses in the main market area close to the Bandstand

https://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/areas/babylon-uprising/

Thanks.  Hmm don't think I've been there - or have I?  I dunno, to be honest!  Has it got a bar?  If so, it may have been  included in our pub crawl but it not, I don't think so.

7 minutes ago, Beerqueen said:

Thanks.  Hmm don't think I've been there - or have I?  I dunno, to be honest!  Has it got a bar?  If so, it may have been  included in our pub crawl but it not, I don't think so.

Have you ever walked out of a tent unable to hear properly? If do, you've probably been in there.

Just now, zico martin said:

Surely not in a tent though (JP) ?

They’d make sense as an Acoustic headliner, albeit a pretty big one. We knew The Waterboys and Suzanne Vega were booked for 2020, presumably as Acoustic headliners, so it would make sense if they were the third and have just been rolled over.