U.S. Presidential Election

FloorFiller

1 minute ago, Cammers said:

Thought I'd jump in on the action after a slight hiatus to these forums. 

What's everyone's favoured coverage tonight? 

I'll probably follow for another hour or two. 

Andrew Neil on the BBC, always like him.  Might flick over to CNN sometimes  to see their reaction to the results. 

7 minutes ago, Spindles said:

Proper jealous.  I was hoping to get a good nights kip and woke early for the old mr 2 hats special then couldn't get back to sleep so I'll be bollocksed by about 2am.  Thankfully I've got this tin of little magic stamps that always help to enthuse me in times of need.

Meanwhile, polls have closed, Come on Georgia, do it for us.

I mean the flip side is that I'll likely be passed out drunk by lunch.

1 minute ago, efcfanwirral said:

Anyone just see that absolute psycho Trump supporter on ITV? 

Sadly I've ditched my license so the only UK news provider I can make use of is sky news on youtube, tonight is the first time I've felt like I'm missing out by not having tv.

7 minutes ago, Ozanne said:

Biden is up in the Georgia exit poll.

Honrstly I might be eating my words earlier than I thought.

Biden should not be doing this well in Georgia. If trump tanks there hes fucked. It should show a projection of how much of his base might have left him 

Edited by Matt42

1 minute ago, Matt42 said:

Honrstly I might be eating my words earlier than I thought.

Biden should not be doing this well in Georgia. If trump tanks there hes fucked. It should show a projection of how much of his base might have left him 

There's 2% counted in GA.

Really, really can't read anything into numbers until there's much more context to them.

4 minutes ago, Spindles said:

Sadly I've ditched my license so the only UK news provider I can make use of is sky news on youtube, tonight is the first time I've felt like I'm missing out by not having tv.

MSNBC is live on YouTube 🙂

15 minutes ago, Kurosagi said:

Loving the forensic drilling down into county returns in Florida on CNN right now and the contrast with 2016. Bugger, they've just gone to bloody adverts. Early results are showing Biden outperforming Clinton.

CNN the early coverage pick for me as an electoral math nerd.

6 minutes ago, SwedgeAntilles said:

Florida looking shakey for the Dems...

It's looking pretty good, I thought?

Biden doesn't need to win Florida, whereas Trump absolutely must. So for Biden to be (albeit marginally) ahead with 65% counted isn't a bad thing.

Edited by incident

2 minutes ago, incident said:

It's looking pretty good, I thought?

Biden doesn't need to win Florida, whereas Trump absolutely must. So for Biden to be (albeit marginally) ahead with 65% counted isn't a bad thing.

Yep, looking well shaky in Miami, a bit better in the suburbs.

I was hoping for a solid opener for Biden in Florida so I could have an early night. It's going to be a grind isn't it.

I'm mainly watching CNN. John King is great with his state analysis and breakdowns. But also flipping between BBC, Sky, MSNBC and other news channels. Mostly staying with CNN though. And mainly because of John King!