U.S. Presidential Election

FloorFiller

3 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

Aren't the Trumpers meant to be kicking off big(ly) today, the 17th? I thought they were.

Does this mean that really they're just a bunch of loudmouth pussies? Who'd have thought it.

Careful now..... incitement to insurrection and all that....... 😉

5 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

Aren't the Trumpers meant to be kicking off big(ly) today, the 17th? I thought they were.

Does this mean that really they're just a bunch of loudmouth pussies? Who'd have thought it.

Aye. The day is still young, although I’m sure the deployment of all of these armed forces has scuppered a lot of their plans significantly. Going toe to toe with a few police is one thing, but they aren’t so tough when they’re up against trained soldiers with heavy weaponry. 

Yes indeed, Rudy is a big pisshead who used to ring Trump up begging him for jobs as his divorce/s was costing him a fortune. Trump used to ridicule him, but I guess he ran out of option! This is all in Michael Wolff's second book FYI.

Now 1/3 of the way through Mary Trump's book. Basically, Donald's mum got really ill when he was ill and his sociopath dad was left in charge. This was a crucial time and he failed to develop empathy, etc. Being much younger than his older brother, who his dad bullied into drinking himself to death, Donald realised that the best way to get ahead was to behave like his dad (also acted as a shield, which is why he can't develop proper relationships). Then reinforced when his dad started rewarding him for this behaviour.

Edited by Homer

My sides:

"The extent to which the rioters documented their own complicity in the Capitol attack has allowed FBI investigators to shun legal and technical tools typically relied-upon by the agency."

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-election-2020/capitol-riot-fbi-images-video-arrested-b1788593.html?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_content=Echobox&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1610902574

3 hours ago, eFestivals said:

Theyre testing the security. Another woman today was arrested at a checkpoint who had fake credentials and attempted to use a military challenge coin as a way to get past the guards.

And they seem to be pussies even though they have their guns out in Michigan.

Now they want to blame Pelosi for not having enough security when it’s been well documented the white house said no to the requests leading up. 

Edited by Suprefan

16 minutes ago, guypjfreak said:

He's (. Trump.) will be in chains the day he leaves his house lolol 

He’s currently scheduled to land in Florida at 11am on the 20th as he loses the privilege of Air Force 1 at 12. I really do wonder how long it’s gonna be before the lawsuits and/or arrest warrants are thrown at him. Biden’s inauguration is at 5pm so somebody waiting on his doorstep for that exact moment would be great.

It’s incredibly surreal that we’re only a couple of days away from the Trump era being over. Feels like it’s been a lot longer than four years, although I know his stench and following will unfortunately stick around for much longer. 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, FloorFiller said:

He’s currently scheduled to land in Florida at 11am on the 20th as he loses the privilege of Air Force 1 at 12. I really do wonder how long it’s gonna be before the lawsuits and/or arrest warrants are thrown at him. Biden’s inauguration is at 5pm so somebody waiting on his doorstep for that exact moment would be great.

I remember reading somewhere that the SDNY have quite a few indictments ready to unseal as soon as Trump no longer has Presidential protection. It sounds like they're ready to go.

On a serious note, it seemed that a few armed militia groups did turn up at certain state capitol buildings, but they were small and essentially did fuck all. I guess the combination of extra security + knowledge that if they’re arrested Trump isn’t gonna lift a finger for them and/or just claim they’re Antifa has put a lot of people off entirely.