U.S. Presidential Election

FloorFiller

26 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Lol

I’m enjoying these videos and tweets from Qists having a sudden wake up call that everything they’ve put their beliefs in to is utter shite.

I wonder what do some of them think will happen now? After all the supposed events haven’t happened what do they now think?

2 minutes ago, Ozanne said:

I wonder what do some of them think will happen now? After all the supposed events haven’t happened what do they now think?

The guys in that pod above reckon it will evolve into something else similarly mental.

I suppose it did all come from Pizzagate in the first place.

They also predicted that some of them will start supporting Biden, thinking he's part of the whole deal (I mean, they did think he was JFK Jr in a mask).

49 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Lol ‘Shadowprez’.

Well whatever keeps them happy ey.

At this point surely most people aren’t actually believing this shite, right? Even if they were on board initially. Or is it just a case of them picking and choosing what they want to believe out of the hundreds of bullshit predictions to put together their own narrative of how Trump is winning?

I’m convinced now the people posting this are trolling but there will be a significant chunk of people who at least sympathise with it.

Then again I watched a video on Reddit the other day of some journalist interviewing the Q Qult and they literally believe EVERY word. So who knows 

1 minute ago, Matt42 said:

I’m convinced now the people posting this are trolling but there will be a significant chunk of people who at least sympathise with it.

Then again I watched a video on Reddit the other day of some journalist interviewing the Q Qult and they literally believe EVERY word. So who knows 

I've got a friend of a friend who's into it and he is still going with every word. It's proper like brainwashing (he's not even American, he's English). He was until last week anyway, when my mate told him he'd had enough of him and blocked him from his phone! Sad times.

2 minutes ago, Homer said:

I've got a friend of a friend who's into it and he is still going with every word. It's proper like brainwashing (he's not even American, he's English). He was until last week anyway, when my mate told him he'd had enough of him and blocked him from his phone! Sad times.

My brother in laws mum over in Florida is so deep into it too. His dad is as well. Italian/Ukrainian Americans. No idea how they’ve fallen this far. They are such sweet people but when you speak about politics they go pretty nasty. I put it down to watching Fox News all day and they take it as gospel.

I think the reason my brother in laws mother believes it so much is because Fox is her only news source, so she has this warped perception that every American absolutely loves trump. It’s horrible how partisan media has warped people.

To her democrats are genuinely evil. She thinks they are monsters. Unchristian. The type of people to go to hell. She will say this without flinching as well.

I think this is why Q got people like this so easily, because they genuinely believe the democrats are evil. Not just shoddy politicians but *evil*

7 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

My brother in laws mum over in Florida is so deep into it too. His dad is as well. Italian/Ukrainian Americans. No idea how they’ve fallen this far. They are such sweet people but when you speak about politics they go pretty nasty. I put it down to watching Fox News all day and they take it as gospel.

I think the reason my brother in laws mother believes it so much is because Fox is her only news source, so she has this warped perception that every American absolutely loves trump. It’s horrible how partisan media has warped people.

To her democrats are genuinely evil. She thinks they are monsters. Unchristian. The type of people to go to hell. She will say this without flinching as well.

I think this is why Q got people like this so easily, because they genuinely believe the democrats are evil. Not just shoddy politicians but *evil*

We really don't want news channels like Fox over here in the UK.

7 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

Yeah, my wife's otherwise really nice Catholic aunty who lives over there is the same. I don't get it. I'm left of centre, but it doesn't mean I want all my news framed in that way. I'd rather watch news that is 'straight down the middle' (you know, the truth basically!) and then I can make my own mind up.

3 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

We have stuff here that is similar to Fox but it’s not got the platform of Fox.

Fox viewing figures are absurdly high. Which is the problem. 

I was of the impression Murdoch was poised to launch a news station here with Andrew Neill?

I watched the Murdoch docs on the BBC. Be shocked to hear this all goes back to... Thatcher! She binned the monopoly rights to allow him to buy more media here in exchange for favourable coverage (he was a fan anyway, funnily enough).

Edited by Homer