When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

20 hours ago, jimmillen said:

Systems just let me book for sportcity in Manchester next Tuesday 😄 Booked 2nd appointment for July at same time, email & text confirmation arrived instantly.

Its a bit of a trek so will see if I get anything from GP to book more locally, but honestly happy with that if not. 

ETA: I’m 40 as a point of reference. 

Omg it could be me vaccinating you, don't let that put you off.

4 hours ago, JoeyT said:

Case numbers down but R back above 1?

ONS infection data also showing a 40% decline.

I’m confused.

So the overall R rate is U.K. wide and made up of a combination of the R values of different areas. It's a quirk of maths that each of those areas could be decreasing individually with R below one but if one is a significantly higher portion of the overall total it can skew the maths to give an overall R above 1.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

Cynical me thinks there’s a couple of reasons this is getting leaked right now …. 

My thoughts exactly. It seems realistic though which means I'm not all that bothered, they've got a landslide win whatever happens, I'm just not thinking it's a full on lie this time 

Just now, efcfanwirral said:

My thoughts exactly. It seems realistic though which means I'm not all that bothered, they've got a landslide win whatever happens, I'm just not thinking it's a full on lie this time 

Oh it’s gonna happen and yes there looks like very little reason for it not to …