When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

36 minutes ago, Homer said:

Empty shelves update: C4 news says that it's an issue in Northern Ireland,

UK govt prompts food shortages in Ireland has got a nasty ring to it.

Anecdotally, my local Tesco and M&S are pretty empty of fresh food. The Irish supermarkets (SuperValu and Dunnes) are fully stocked though as are the German ones (Lidl/Aldi) (I don’t go to them all by the way, I shop in one or two of them but my sisters have been to the others!)...They said it was just delays in getting the paperwork organised and would be sorted soon (got stuff from Amazon.co.uk this week just fine and still free delivery, so presumably once everyone gets familiar with the extra declarations it’ll be back to normal). Anyway, we’re grand, plenty to eat! (Though I don’t know what it’s like up north). 

5 minutes ago, JoeyT said:

My poor daughter has her 1st birthday tomorrow, not only will she not get the celebration with all the family she deserves this tipi we just put up isn’t helping for the potential lack of Glastonbury blues...

0F7B5FCA-6FD8-4CA6-B7E5-40BE957AF1DB.jpeg

man, she'll love that...and she's 1, she'll get over it...and her next birthday will be massive!

4 minutes ago, JoeyT said:

My poor daughter has her 1st birthday tomorrow, not only will she not get the celebration with all the family she deserves this tipi we just put up isn’t helping for the potential lack of Glastonbury blues...

Seriously, are you in my house? Same paint in the walls, we have almost the same tipi and the same bunny! (I recently took down the tipi and got the same Glasto pang you just did!). Enjoy the birthday regardless, they get madder and madder! 

13 minutes ago, JoeyT said:

Looks cracking that - pretty sure we have the dinosaur that's on the shelf too.

Totally random and boring question but are they tape blinds? Been looking at some plantation shutters but keen to look at some alternatives too.

Edited by RobertProsineckisLighter

19 minutes ago, JoeyT said:

Wow thats brilliant, make sure you video her reaction, it will always cheer you up if you ever need a pick me up. Priceless as they say, and she will be so proud of you when she plays it back to you when she is older