Whose Missing? (First Poster Edition)

Hutchmaster

Just now, DaveSardine said:

We're Idlewild in contention? I suspected they could be playing with a few announcements recently and would make sense a mid sized announcement

Another who could easily pop up somewhere. With the Mondays and Lightning Seeds they probably didn’t want to go too heavy on the 90’s also rans.

1 hour ago, Matt42 said:

As I said in the other thread

“Who is strongly rumoured and not on the poster?

Aerosmith
Royal Blood
Alicia Keys 
Biffy Clyro
Bicep
Carl Cox
Floating Points
Fun Lovin Criminals
Inhaler
Orbital
Wolf Alice

Interesting omissions.

I’ve seen on Twitter a maybe not so ludicrous suggestion that they have lost Aerosmith potentially due to coronavirus concerns? Or will they just be playing a surprise set? Seems a bit silly for them to do a surprise set now!”

Makes me think Bicep are doing a dance stage, rather Park as rumoured.

Similarly Orbital, floating points and Carl Cox.

There's very little dance stage acts on the poster really.

Edited by MaxPower

Emily's comments regards 'special guests' on the Pyramid stage alludes to a separate announcement for those acts, just so it seems different and something specific for the anniversary. We could get a 'special guest' per day, maybe The 1975 opening the Pyramid on Friday (or an unannounced Coldplay set), Aerosmith as the rock slot on Saturday then Alicia Keys as the missing Sunday sub.

1 minute ago, kingbadger said:

Emily's comments regards 'special guests' on the Pyramid stage alludes to a separate announcement for those acts, just so it seems different and something specific for the anniversary. We could get a 'special guest' per day, maybe The 1975 opening the Pyramid on Friday (or an unannounced Coldplay set), Aerosmith as the rock slot on Saturday then Alicia Keys as the missing Sunday sub.

That’s a good point. I still reckon there a few big surprises to come 

2 minutes ago, Smeble said:

Frankie valli and 4 seasons in the country the weekend after G, has a tour to sell so makes sense not to be in the poster.

Oh man, early on the pyramid in the sun, how good would that be.