My Chemical Romance GLASTO???

FestivalMCR44

So are we expecting an average gig with a regular amount of support acts for this or a full day of acts? Really hoping for a good day of mid 00's emo and similar stuff that I would never pay to go see at their own gigs but would go mental for here.

Did anything ever come of Senses Fail's tweet last year about them supporting a big act on an EU tour or do we think this could be that?

37 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

So are we expecting an average gig with a regular amount of support acts for this or a full day of acts? Really hoping for a good day of mid 00's emo and similar stuff that I would never pay to go see at their own gigs but would go mental for here.

Did anything ever come of Senses Fail's tweet last year about them supporting a big act on an EU tour or do we think this could be that?

I can imagine a few surprises since it is a big show. 

How many does the stadium hold? 

5 minutes ago, JSmurphy said:

No mention of 'one-off' or exclusivity :ph34r:

Personally I can't see them hanging around in England for a full week with no other shows and then play Glastonbury at a lower than headline slot, when according to reports/what some have said on here they dropped out of Coachella because they didn't like that they were billed low. 

The only way I see them playing Glastonbury if is they're fine headlining the Other stage (which would be a really late get for Glastonbury and £) and that they've got another show between the MK show and Glastonbury 

Not really a late get if this had been planed for a while. Their return has been in the works for 2 years. These guys were obviously very good at keeping it all under wraps for a very long time and zero hints as to what was going to happen until a day prior To the first announcement back in October. They can easily keep busy with a couple other gigs before Glasto. And considering theyre supposed to be at Mad Cool a few weeks later, I dont think theyre going to the uk for a one off, go back home and then return to Spain for that performance cause they can. Plenty of festival announcements this week and maybe a clearer picture as to what plans they have in store if indeed other gigs pop up later today or tomorrow for that matter.

Don’t see them playing Glastonbury personally but that might just be selfish wishful thinking on my part as I’d just have to miss them if they went up against one of the headliners. 

Dont really seem like the kind of act Glastonbury would go all out for imo, but it also just might be a case of them really wanting to play the festival. Don’t expect them to be there, but crazier things have happened.