2020 New Music

dentalplan

On 12/18/2020 at 9:45 AM, priest17 said:

You can tell macca is having fun on his new one and it makes it incredibly enjoyable to listen to. It's not really changing my world but it'll get more than an initial curiosity listen from me which not a lot of his later solo stuff gets.

Put it on this morning in the background for a "curiosity listen" as you call it (love that by the way)

Anyway 4 tracks in and love it. 

Does make me a bit melancholy about not getting to see him at the farm this year though... 

58 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

I’ve been surprised about a very many things this year but the hype storm surrounding a Playboi Carti release is beyond comprehension.

I agree; I found Die Lit to be very entertaining (not perfect) but I did not expect him to have such a mainstream appeal, everything about his style seems so niche/abrasive to me. I loved @ MEH though, so I'm very excited for his album

Having had the chance to listen to it a few times over the last few days I'm really enjoying McCartney III. In terms of his recent stuff I enjoyed New and Egypt Station but in both cases it was more finding a few tracks on each I really liked, as opposed to the whole record, whereas this feels like a much more complete work.