2021 Headliners

6 hours ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

The Last Shadow Puppets new tune (Instrumental) could mean a new album is on the way which could mean they are touring 2021 and no Arctic Monkeys. 

Why does it sound like the Question of Sport theme tune?

Clearly not Mr Turner and Mr Kane

27 minutes ago, westholtschic said:

See Faithless are bringing out a new track tomorrow. Obviously they would not headline now , but what are the chances of them coming to play the farm next year ? 

Isn't it just Sister Bliss under the Faithless moniker now?

I just don't see how it works without Maxi and not sure what slot they'd even be booked for. 

14 hours ago, Hugh Jass said:

JP or Holts headliner?

14 hours ago, Chrisp1986 said:

Not without Maxi

58 minutes ago, Quark said:

Sister Bliss does the Faithless DJ Sets solo these days. From what I can tell it's still the three of them for Faithless releases?

Yeah so I tried to look last night and, contrary to what I thought, there's nothing stating that Maxi has left. 

But equally, there's been no indication that he's involved in the new material. 

Faithless with and without Maxi are two very different propositions. 

5 minutes ago, zeppelin said:

Yeah so I tried to look last night and, contrary to what I thought, there's nothing stating that Maxi has left. 

But equally, there's been no indication that he's involved in the new material. 

Faithless with and without Maxi are two very different propositions. 

I believe he’s said he doesn’t want to tour anymore, hence the Sister Bliss DJ sets billed as Faithless, but I assume if they’re releasing new material he’ll still be involved in that. 

21 minutes ago, fatyeti24 said:

I heard that Maxi won't tour due to repetitive strain injury from cringing every time he says "tearing off tights with my teeth".

It's up there with "I'm serious as cancer when I say rhythm is a dancer"

All seems very quiet on the lineup news front. Pretty quiet over on the international forums too. Wonder if we'll have a flurry of announcements before the end of the month?

Mad Cool confirmed they are aiming to get their lineup fully announced by end of August, so I guess they could drop stuff anytime in the next 6 weeks or so. Hoping to see more non-2020 acts announce shows soon.

Still got eyes on this incoming Taylor tour announcement to see what's going on with the US shows and if she's adding any others. I think we'll have that info by the end of the summer.

Just now, jparx said:

All seems very quiet on the lineup news front. Pretty quiet over on the international forums too. Wonder if we'll have a flurry of announcements before the end of the month?

Mad Cool confirmed they are aiming to get their lineup fully announced by end of August, so I guess they could drop stuff anytime in the next 6 weeks or so. Hoping to see more non-2020 acts announce shows soon.

Still got eyes on this incoming Taylor tour announcement to see what's going on with the US shows and if she's adding any others. I think we'll have that info by the end of the summer.

SBSR announced a couple of names last week, think the only really notable one that wasn't included in the other recent announcements was Kali Uchis...

4 minutes ago, jparx said:

Ok.

Gorillaz are probably playing

2 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

Ok.

Gorillaz are probably playing

Gorillaz / Macca / RHCP.

Bring it on!

6 minutes ago, Mattymooz said:

SBSR announced a couple of names last week, think the only really notable one that wasn't included in the other recent announcements was Kali Uchis...

They have Hot Chip too - can we just have them back again if we're losing so much of our beautiful 2020 lineup?

2 minutes ago, Quark said:

Who put 50p in Matt?

;)

Plz put 50p in me.

But yeah the dates they are announcing have a huge Glasto gap. I did think they’d be a shoe in for APE but all of their dates are for June/July not May. It seems like the touring window is right around Glasto.

2 minutes ago, jparx said:

Gorillaz / Macca / RHCP.

I hope they’ve managed to secure a Gorillaz other headline slot but maybe not. Gorillaz / Macca / The 1975 if it’s going to be a couple of blokes.

I hope the info that Billie is still thinking about her festival dates means good things for Glasto.